Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesMerrick
Full Source with Healthy Grains Raw-Coated Kibble with Salmon & Whitefish

by Merrick

Full Source with Healthy Grains Raw-Coated Kibble with Salmon & Whitefish

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Merrick Full Source with Healthy Grains Raw-Coated Kibble with Salmon & Whitefish!
Catherine G.
Saint Cloud, FL
Merrick Full Source with Healthy Grains Raw-Coated Kibble with Salmon & Whitefish uploaded by Catherine G.
My pit bull Odin is a bit of a picky eater and is allergic to chicken so I’m glad he got to try this Salmon and Whitefish kibble. Right off the bat he started getting excited once I opened the bag and ended up completely licking his bowl clean. He rushed back to the bag of Merrick dog food to sniff it and look at me for more. I put his other bowl of his previous dog food back and he sniffed it but wasn’t interested, all he wanted was his new Merrick kibble. I would definitely repurchase this product and recommended to other dog owners.
Megan M.
Panorama City, CA
Merrick Full Source with Healthy Grains Raw-Coated Kibble with Salmon & Whitefish uploaded by Megan M.
We had just recently switched Disco's food and it wasn't agreeing with her. This came at just the perfect time and both her and her tummy loved it. Now everything is back to normal and she found a new fave!
Peta C.
Mckinney, TX
Merrick Full Source with Healthy Grains Raw-Coated Kibble with Salmon & Whitefish uploaded by Peta C.
My dog is eating dirt Becaue his current dog food doesn’t not have enough nutrients. Everything I’ve read about America says that it help my doggie. So excited
Terri V.
Palmetto Bay, FL
We have always fed out boys blue Buffalo but we were given this food to try and our boys really liked it. We found they gobbled it up quickly. I haven’t switched them to this food since we still had bags of blue Buffalo. But may do so in the future.
Joanna K.
Palmdale, CA
Merrick Full Source with Healthy Grains Raw-Coated Kibble with Salmon & Whitefish uploaded by Joanna K.
My German Shepard Kaia usually eats grain free from sams club and it usually takes her a while to finish it but she loves this so much! She she her entire bowl within a couple of minutes of us pouring it
Brittany R.
Hemet, CA
Unfortunately my dog did not like it and wouldn’t eat it. So I can’t really write a review based on the product, other than my 3 year old Pomeranian did not like the food. I would not buy again.
Jessica N.
Little Neck, NY
Merrick Full Source with Healthy Grains Raw-Coated Kibble with Salmon & Whitefish uploaded by Jessica N.
Cookie loves eating this food. He was getting tired of his usual brown balls so this was great. He is very grateful.
Leslie W.
Dallas, TX
Merrick Full Source with Healthy Grains Raw-Coated Kibble with Salmon & Whitefish uploaded by Leslie W.
Have to be honest, I was kind of scared to have my dog try out new food because of his sensitivities. Turns out, he LOVES it! Not only does he gobble it down, but (TMI) it has also completely regulated his system and bowels. So gross but they look perfect each time and he’s going regularly again. When looking at the ingredients, you’ll see that everything is fresh and that there aren’t any additives, sweeteners or preservatives. The fish in this particular bag were fresh caught, so it takes the worry out of what you’re feeding your baby. Another added plus is that the company is out of Texas, so you know it has to be the best ;) We will be completely switching over to Merrick.
Jane G.
Guyton, GA
Merrick Full Source with Healthy Grains Raw-Coated Kibble with Salmon & Whitefish uploaded by Jane G.
My dog is a picky eater and I have never seen him dive into a food like this one! I love that it is grain free because he [email protected] weight. I’m confident and feel good feeding my fur babies this food.
Ashlyn C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Merrick Full Source with Healthy Grains Raw-Coated Kibble with Salmon & Whitefish uploaded by Ashlyn C.
This doesn’t stink! It also doesn’t make my pup stink. She really loves it! It also doesn’t upset her stomach like so many other kinds do. I would definitely recommend it!

Looking for your answer?