#98 in Starch

Extra large hangers 3-pk. - white see more...

Beatriz J.
Reading, PA
I bought these when I needed more hangers. The pros are that they have the handles for hanging strapped clothes is what I was looking for, it was affordable and I do recommend it to people that have strapped clothing
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
These are nice for heavy duty men clothing or even chef jackets which can be quite heavy. The only issue I have is it leaves big loopy marks on the shoulder because it stretches them out. But if you're using them for heavy Winter coats or something they're nice.
Casey G.
Wilmington, NC
These cost next to nothing and don't break like some other cheap hangers I've tried. These are ideal for work attire and dresses especially, as they can hold heavier garments.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
Decorator Expert Level 2
These are good for the price and I always use them for my husbands jeans and heavy work shirts. A lot of other hangers I have tried bend and even break but no issues with these.
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
I'm happy with these hangers and they are inexpensive and work for hanging my kids clothes and some of their shirts that really need a hanger but also need the little area so the shirt doesn't just slip off.
Liz T.
These do the job; however, I had to switch some of my more "slippery" clothes to velvet hangers because they would fall off of these hangers.
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY
They are pretty good and cheap!!! Those hunger are good to keep the clothes organize!!! Also, they are different colors to choose!
Sandra H.
Austin, TX
These stronger hangers are great for hanging up jeans- especially my boyfriends which seem to bend all other slimmer hangers.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
I love that these are cheap and you can find them at Walmart, Target, etc.... They are unisex and it also comes in black.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Decorator Expert Level 3
I own so many of these things .. They are some pretty strong hangers .. I would recommend this brand of hangers
Kristy C.
Cullman, AL
Looks like basic hanger. Are they better than others for some reason?