BY MERRICK

Merrick Chunky Colossal Chicken Dinner Canned Dog FoodSuper-duper is synonymous with colossal. Look it up. Either way we think our Colossal Chicken Dinner equals pet food in HD. And besides, colossal goes better with chicken. Made with big chunks of chicken and hand-stuffed peas and carrots in gravy, this new Chunky flavor will make any mealtime special. Merrick Chunky Grain Free Colossal Chicken Dinner contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Delicious, home style chunks that your dog will love. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Kylie A.
Fort Wayne, IN
My dog absolutely loved this! He finished the can within a few minutes. I love that his breed can have a few cans of these a day and that he enjoys it so much. The price isn't bad at all. I would definitely recommend it to other doggy parents!
Courtney L.
Roseville, MI
My dogs love these foods, especially the chicken one, and I like that I can give them something that actually resembles food