BY MERRICK

Merrick Classic Grain Free Working Dog Stew Canned Dog FoodPicture this Annie has worked all week long back at the ranch. She's been roundin' up loose cattle and chasing off those crazy coyotes. The aroma of country fixins fills the air. The hearty taste of beef tripe, gravy, sweet potatoes, and carrots are calling her name and she's earned it. So, to all the working dogs out therethis stew's for you! This medley of flavors that come together makes a delicious gourmet beef entree that is sure to make your pooch come running at mealtime. Premium ingredients with real beef tripe as the first ingredient. Wholesome fruits and vegetables such as fresh sweet potatoes, fresh carrots, fresh green beans and granny smith apples add the finishing touch to this beautiful medley. Merrick Classic Grain Free Working Dog Stew Canned Dog Food contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Delicious homestyle chunks that your dog will love. see more...

• Have you seen any visible changes in your dog since feedi...1 Answers
Merrick Can Dog Working Dog Stew 13.2 oz Case 12
  • "He was a very picky eater when he was a young puppy until we found Merrick." in 2 reviews
  • "We made the switch to feeding this canned food mixed with the dry food and ever since he has been growing so nicely, having solid stools and his coat and eyes shine brightly!" in 1 review
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!! This was the first can of Merrick dog food we bought for our puppy, and just couldn't believe the smell of it when we opened the can! It smelled like real stew that I would make, and looked unlike any of the other canned food we had few him yet. No other canned foods we fed smelled or looked anything like people food! Once we tried this out, we knew there was no going back to any other dog food we were trying. We made the switch to feeding this canned food mixed with the dry food and ever since he has been growing so nicely, having solid stools and his coat and eyes shine brightly! I recommend this food to anyone that wants to feed their dog properly and keep them young and healthy as long as you can!
Sarah L.
My dog is OBSESSED with Merrick!!!! He was a very picky eater when he was a young puppy until we found Merrick. Now he cannot get enough of their wet and dry food. The texture of the wet food actually looks like real beef and veggies, versus other brands where you cannot tell what is in the can. We love Merrick.
Joni W.
North Adams, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Merrick is and excellent pet food choice. USA and great ingredients you could virtually eat this stuff right out of the can! I've never seen a canned food that was more marketed to the satisfaction of your pet!
Delaney D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup LOVES this canned Working Dog Stew by Merrick! We mix a bit in to her dry food, and she eats it up super fast! I'm so glad we found this trustworthy brand, and that I know exactly what my puppy is eating!
Sarah S.
Quezon City, Philippines
This is absolutely my dog's favorite food. My dog is a picky eater and will not eat the same thing in a row. But when I fed him Merrick, he doesn't mind eating the same flavor/variant every meal. First thing I noticed when I first opened a can of Merrick pet food is that it smells like what a human would eat. Other canned dog food smell like random meat all mushed together. I have also noticed an improvement in my dog's breath.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Have you seen any visible changes in your dog since feeding them Merrick Pet Food?