BY MERRICK

Merrick Classic Grain Free Mediterranean Banquet Canned Dog FoodThe Greek Isles are a lovely place to visit. As the sun sets tonight, you are dining seaside with that special someone. The banquet of lamb, fresh vegetables and fruits is fit for royalty. We are happy to offer the taste of the Mediterranean to your furry friend wherever you may call home. Bon appetite! This medley of flavors that come together make a delicious gourmet lamb entree that is sure to make your pooch feel he or she has been whisked away on vacation. Premium ingredients with real lamb as the first ingredient. Wholesome fruits and vegetables such as peas, spinach and apples add the finishing touch to this beautiful medley. Merrick Classic Grain Free Mediterranean Banquet Canned Dog Food contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Delicious homestyle chunks that your dog will love. see more...

Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
Pet Lover Expert
I use this for a rare treat for my dogs. They are not a fan of wet food. Great product and company
Delaney D.
Pet Lover Expert
My pup LOVES this canned Mediterranean Banquet by Merrick! We mix a bit in to her dry food, and she eats it up super fast! I'm so glad we found this trustworthy brand, and that I know exactly what my puppy is eating!
Kaitlyn D.
My dogs love Merrick! They have so many different flavors. They seem to have lots of vegetables meat in it. Most of the flavors have debone meats, while there are a few that have bones in it still. I also love that they do holiday and seasonal flavors through the year so it's not always the same flavors all the time.
Kendra C.
Merrick makes wet dog food that looks good enough for human consumption! My dog loves their wet food and he gobbles the Mediterranean Banquet right up!
Kylie I.
Spring Hill , TN
Love this can food! I love that I can see real veggies in the can for my dogs! my dogs go crazy over this canned food and I can rest easy knowing I am giving them great ingredients
Joy D H.
Merrick products are great. Our three dogs gobble them up. Easy to find at local pet stores. Priced a little above most but totally worth it.
Amanda H.
Cleveland, OH
My dog loves food, but this makes me feel good to give it to her. you can see real food like meats and veggies. not just pressed who knows what
Nicollette J.
My dog loves this brand of wet dog food. Because of its price we don't buy it often though. The ingredients are great!
Tara P.
These look so fancy and look and smell like real food. I got it for my dogs for thanksgiving and they gobbled it up!
jessica C.
Merrick is the GREAT brand to buy. but pricey. I dog absolutely loves this name brand food