BY MERRICK

Marie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
When my cats ate wet food, Merrick was always in their rotation of wet. It's affordable and grain free and they never snubbed their noses to it.

If you're on a budget and want a quality food, definitely look into adding Merrick into your pets wet food rotation.

One of my cats also has a poultry allergy and I've been able to find beef in their lineup without poultry in the ingredient list which is a bonus.
Aimee S.
My cat is very picky and she loved this wet food! She only likes a couple of friends so I was very skeptical but she seems to enjoy it and I will probably purchase it again. The only thing is that it is more expensive then other brands.
Heather G.
Draper, VA
Cats seem to really enjoy this, haven't had any problems with it. And they seem to be excited when given to them
Harli B.
My kitten really liked this product,so it must be pretty good lol she's picky
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
This is a good cat food I always buy this for the cats that's in the sweet
Marta C.
MERRICK CAN CAT
Best in the world product for cats
My House Bunny loves every kind of food and toys especially those of color. the only one in the family is lazy and likes to eat so I would recommend this product because my pet tastes.
Desire R.
Whiting, IN
What do you think about the food? Does the cat love it?
Deborah A.