Merrick Can Cat Cowboy Cookout 5.5 oz Case 24 uploaded by Ashley I.Merrick Can Cat Cowboy Cookout 5.5 oz Case 24 uploaded by Morgan T.

BY MERRICK

Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain Free Cowboy Cookout Canned Cat FoodFormulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain Free Cowboy Cookout Canned Cat Food features deboned meat or poultry as the first ingredient and contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. All of our Merrick recipes are made with local, fresh ingredients to ensure the highest quality. As a result, our recipes are 100% free of ingredients from China. It's whole health made right. see more...

Merrick Can Cat Cowboy Cookout 5.5 oz Case 24

Start your review of Merrick Can Cat Cowboy Cookout 5.5 oz Case 24!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
My cat doesn’t really love eating wet food every day. He won’t eat it if it’s refrigerated and he’ll only eat a small amount at a time. However, he really likes this flavor out of all the options and I’ll give him a can instead of his dry food every now and then as a treat.
Hillsboro, OR
I've been using Merrick for my two cats since we adopted them. It's great food and they LOVE it. In the wet food you can actually see bits of meat and veggies, so you know exactly what you're getting. And for the price, personally, I think it's a great value. I recommend Merrick soft and dry foods to everyone because I'm so happy with them.
Seaford, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I first switched my cat away from Friskies to Blue Buffalo, but she just seemed to get sick a lot. So I switched to Merrick and she's been so much better!! She is so healthy and happy, and her coat looks BEAUTIFUL. I'm reviewing this specific flavor Merrick Can Cat Cowboy Cookout 5.5 oz Case 24 because she LOVES the Cowboy Cookout flavor!!
Fullerton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My finicky cat tolerates this food. Unless he's starving, he won't eat more than 1/2 of the can. I fell for the packaging of this brand (they do an excellent job of marketing) and thought the variety of food would be something my cat would like. I guess its not saucy enough.
Atlanta, GA
My youngest cat loves this food. It came highly recommended by the salespeople at Petco and I completely understand why. All real meat, grain-free, and high protein. Perfect for my active little one!
Bethlehem, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cats love this wet food. My older pickier cat will only eat merrick now and this is his favorite flavor. Its of great quality too so i feel good giving it to my.pets
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this so much ! It is his favorite food, and I have a friend who says this is her cat's favorite food as well. I looked at the ingredients and they seem quite healthy.
Waterbury, CT
My cats eat a few formulas from Merrick, but my boy goes CRAZY over Cowboy Cookout. He will eat it for days and not get tired of it. The price is good too!
Clayton, NJ
Purchased at: PetSmart
One of the few foods my babies agree on! They eat it all up. I was hesitant to purchase it because of how picky they are but no complaints here
Bay City, MI
Cats didt really like it, but good price for al natural product. You can see the veggies witch is rare in a lot of cat food.

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email