BY MERRICK

Merrick Kitchen Bites Dog TreatsMerrick Kitchen Bites Dog Treats are wholesome, tasty biscuits inspired by the irresistible flavors of our award-winning Merrick classic cans. We use real deboned meat as our #1 ingredient and fill these crunchy bites with wholesome veggies and fruits for a natural oven-baked treat your dog will love. Merrick Kitchen Bites Dog Treats are unmatched in quality with premium ingredients like real deboned meat, sweet potatoes, peas and organic molasses. These dog treats are all-natural, grain free and gluten free with no corn, no soy, and no wheat. Made in the USA with limited ingredients. see more...

Crystal W.
San Antonio, TX
My dogs love these. I feel like you get a bit for your money. They smell delicious and the ingredients are great. I would love some other protein options though for my dog sensitive to most protein.
Cindy B.
Leland, NC
My dog really enjoyed these treats and she is really picky. They are a good price and a great value. They are also a very good quality dog treat. They totally met my expectations. I would repurchase these treats. Highly recommend these treats.
Jessica N.
Bay City, MI
Great for dogs with allergy issues. Contains no chicken, corn or wheat. My 3 dogs all love the taste and they a reasonably priced. Made in the USA.
Bryn B.
Rome, NY
My dog loves these. My friend had him try them and he won't go to any other brand now. He's a 10lb yorkie that is crazy for them.
Jaime W.
Sherwood Park, AB
These treats are cut into fun shapes and are the perfect size for being able to give my 80-pound Husky a few during training exercises. She loves their flavor, too, and she can be a bit fussy with treats!