BY MERRICK

Before traditional grain based diets were invented, mealtime for generations of cats was provided by nature. We've formulated our Before Grain dry varieties with your everyday extraordinary" cat in mind, and the result is the most palatable, grain-free. see more...

Buy on petcare...
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat has a ton of allergies along with being overweight and picky, so my vet recommended trying this food for him. I immediately noticed that the kibbles weren't greasy and didn't have the typical cat food smell. I didn't notice Oberyn gaining weight while eating this food, although we did switch to another variety of Merrick food that he likes better. Overall, I think it's a great cat food, it's good price too for premium cat food.
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue, WA
I'm neutral for this because my cat eats almost everything. I think I still prefer BLUE or HALO brand better though. I got this from Amazon since they have better deals than any pet stores in this area.
alx o.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is a great brand of food for the price and for the it being grain free for cats. My cats go crazy after this food. There is three of them and this bag lasts me about 2-3 months
kaitlin D.
Leavenworth, KS
Great food. New formula is a bit different but it's the only food my cats don't have issues with. Previous dry food have caused bladder issues. They love it!