BY MERRICK

• Is this good for malteses?8 Answers
  • Can this food be used for a dog that's a picky eater? 7 Answers
Kerina H.
This is amazing dog food. Including the salmon is really awesome especially since my dogs aren't use to eating salmon. They act like it's more of a treat then their food! Even the pickiest of dogs would have trouble denying this.
Chris P.
I have a Viszla and she loves this stuff! Her coat is so shiny and her teeth look nice and her breath doesn't stink. We just switched to this brand about 3 months ago from "Taste of the Wild". Ingredients are A+
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This dog food is great! We have a Boston terrier and she loves this food. But she loves all food! Their packaging sold me and the quality of ingredients kept me coming back for more! The salmon keeps her
Coat shiny
Tiffany A.
Byesville, OH
Im not too fond of this dog good. and neither is my dogs. made my dog sick alot. i wouldn't suggest this product to anyone with a small breed of dog. or evem a medium dog.
magda s.
East Hartford, CT
Best food I've used to date. My dog's skin is wonderful and her fur is much softer and she doesn't shed as much. I recommend this food to everyone.

It's made in the states with all natural foods. There are no by products and all the ingredients are from 100% animal, you can understand the label.
Juan P.
Hollywood, FL
I would love to try this dog food. I have a dog that unfortunately can't eat chicken so I always look for an alternative to beef.
Jul L.
Trust this brand of dog food! It's good ingredients and good for my dog. She loves the Merrick brand dog food!
Sara H.
Citrus Hts, CA
High quality. Dogs love it. Great price. Kibble side and shape was accepted by my pups.
Natalie T.
Live Oak, FL
Healthy. Tasty. Nice. Good for my dogs because they love it!!!! Deffiantly a keeper
Zully G.
Miami
Is this good for malteses?
Maricarmen M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Can this food be used for a dog that's a picky eater?