BY MERRICK

Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I have a very picky Queensland heeler. I got a bag of this food and I've never seen him eat his dog food so fast. Since feeding this food his coat is soft and shinny. Another amazing thing is that the food is made in USA and the company stands by there name to which is awesome.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Prattville, AL
We love this stuff for our dogs. The company has very clean and healthy policies, including how quickly they will issue a recall (you would be surprised how slowly some companies will issue a recall!!!) The product is cheaper than Blue Buffalo also. We buy ours on Amazon - no shipping and no tax with a Prime account. We did have one dog that kept having bad gas with this product. We took him off the "grain-free" version and bought him the Merrick with grains. Turns out all the protein of the grain-free was upsetting his stomach.
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Love the companies policies, their grain free formula is amazing for my dogs, and they love the flavor.I love the health benefits they have experienced since eating this
Mel H.
Mel H.
Orchard Park, NY
My dogs LOVE Merrick dog food, and happy to feed this awesome natural ingredient dog food with out all the fillers and crap that others put in their food!!!! This company takes pride in what we are feeding our pets, check out their web site if you don't believe me.
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Strunk, KY
Holistic dog foods are great for dogs with skin conditions! Can also help with allergies!