BY MERRICK

The Merrick Natural Beef chew ear is roughly the same size as a pig ear and is white in color which categorizes it as a natural beef ear. The texture of the beef ear is puffier in nature and provides a less greasy product than the pig ear. - Made in the USA - All natural no artificial coloring or flavoring - Beef ears are less greasy than a pig ear treat - Ingredients: Beef Ear Our beef ear is a natural selection for the beef lover in your life. Welcome this ear on the block when you place your next order. Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein (Min.) 83.00% Crude Fat (Min.) 4.00% Crude Fiber (Max.) 8.00% Moisture (Max.) 5.00% Merrick Merrick Beef Chews Natural Dog Treat: 50 Pack #32040 - Meaty Dog Treats see more...

• How long does a beef chew last in your household? 1 Answers
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
My pup is huge fan of these! I could swear I see a smile break out on her face every time I get her one. And it is such a good price for all the fun she seems to have with it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Courtney I.
Beef chews keep my dog busy while cleaning her teeth. She loves these guys and goes bananas every time she gets a new one!
Karli M.
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
My dog loves these and since they are natural, I don't feel guilty giving them to her. The only downfall is they don't last very long. Could just be because she's such a big dog!
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves these ears! She is busy with these for about a hour. It gives her something to focus her attention on that's productive and it's s yummy treat!
Courtney I.
How long does a beef chew last in your household?