BY MERRICK

• Does the color come off on carpet or on the pet's face/paws?1 Answers
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Surprisingly, my dogs would not eat this. They would get very excited about it and then take off with it only to sit it down elsewhere. They love holding it in their mouths but they will not eat it.
Courtney I.
My dog goes through these things like crazy! She loves the flavor and its not terribly filling so she still wants to eat her regular dry food from Merrick. Love the product!
Sandra Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
All of my dogs love these. They don't take very long for them to finish them, but they love when they get them.
Jessica P.
My dog is extremely picky about chewy things but loves these! He will chew on them as long as I let him.
Maranda B.
Gays Creek, KY
This is a fantastic product to purchase. I highly recommend purchasing this product.
Kelsey M.
Calgary, AB
One of those products that I give to my dog because he loves them so much despite the fact that they smell SO bad to me! They are beef trachea so they are easy to digest and a great source of cartilage for your fur baby! Highly recommend...maybe just keep them away from carpeted areas because the smell tends to linger.
Amanda N.
Does the color come off on carpet or on the pet's face/paws?