BY NONE

Presents concise definitions, pronunciations, abbreviations, some illustrations, usage examples, and synonyms with ten thousand new words and meanings. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Great dictionary to have in high school or going into college. Trust me when I say you will need to start using distinct and different words when writing essays in college. Professors will start to notice if you do not have a vast vocabulary. Plus you will have to read books with words you have never heard of and this little thing will come in handy. I would definitely get a small one to lug around with all your books!
S. W.
You can't go wrong with a good old fashioned dictionary. The best way to use one is to carry it around with you until someone asks you how to spell something. Respond by telling them the first three letters of the word followed by the phrase "look it up", and then hand them this dictionary.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
A dictionary, is a dictionary. There is nothing good or bad about it. I don't know why I just love dictionaries. They're very effective, and very helpful. I want to dictionaries and that's obviously more than enough.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This is a really good book, I would say if your in college or planning on going this is definitely a book you will want to have because it helped me so much on thing I didn't understand or know
Andjoua R.
Definitely comes in handy whether if you're in school or out of school. You can't rely on your phone to do everything . Looking in a dictionary is actually kind of fun
Shammah G.
De Kalb, MS
I own this. I use this on a daily basis. I like to use synonyms for different words to expand my vocabulary. They have a lot of words in there. It is affordable and worth it.
Sara O.
Waverly, IA
Got this as a gift for college, thought it was a dumb thing in the world of technology. Turns out it came in handy more than once. And also a helpful source in research papers.
Sam H.
Elmhurst, IL
Honestly there is o reason for a dictionary in this day and age. We have easy access to the Internet and dictionaries are heavy and big and take up space.
Zally A.
Beaverton, OR
A lot of people forget how nice it is to have an actual dictionary with them when they study. Remember sometimes the Internet is not right!
Elaina G.
Must Get for college if you like physical books. It helped me so much studying for English and when reading some more difficult material.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How many college students use This?
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
A dictionary is a dictionary...
WIEM 🇹.