BY MERRIAM-WEBSTER, INC.

America's most useful and respected dictionary – redesigned for iOS 7 to make it even more enjoyable to use. In addition to all the definitions from Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, the app offers voice search – to let you look up a word without having to spell it – along with synonyms and antonyms, example sentences, Quick Definitions, Word of the Day, Favorites, and more. It's a great tool for reference, education, and vocabulary building. The app is free, and supported by ads. Features: * Voice Search * Synonyms & Antonyms * Example Sentences * Quick Definitions * Audio Pronunciations * Word of the Day * Favorites * For iPad: Scrolling Index - lets you browse the entire dictionary * Recent History - lets you keep track of the words you've looked up see more...

• Does Influenster provide English language courses too? So...2 Answers
Merriam-Webster Dictionary HD
  • "I think every college student/former college student has one of these in their house." in 1 review
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Techie Expert Level 1
I love having this app on my phone. It's good to have at college or even just when writing something important. Having a dictionary around is always a good thing for me since I write a lot. I like this one better than all the other dictionaries apps I've tried. It's easy to use and I haven't had any problems with the app so far.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Techie Expert Level 2
THIS IS GOOD TO HAVE ON YOUR PHONE WHEN YOU NEED TO GET LOOK UP A WORD OR NEED TO KNOW THE MEAN IN OF SOMETHING AND IT'S GREAT FOR OUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN FOR HOME OR WHILE IN SCHOOL AND OF COURSE IT'S. THE BEST THING FOR EVERYONE
Keshia D.
Techie Expert Level 1
This is the best dictionary by far that I used when I was a little girl. Almost any word is in here except the newer words I guess. I know they try to update the dictionary from time to time.
Brenda G.
Techie Expert Level 1
Wonderful source for any student. Whether they are in high school or college. Always helpful to have the app because the information is always at your fingertips. I recommend it.
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
I wear many hats--two of which are writer and freelance editor. This dictionary app is a MUST HAVE! I hate using the online tool because I live in a rural area and have to depend on my spotty satellite connection. Having this app right on my PC is essential so I can access it even during thunderstorms.And Merriam-Webster really is the standard!
Kacey D.
Merriam Webster is my mos def fav go to dictionary. I love that they have a online website so it's easy to access in this smart phone technology world we live in now. I've use this brand all my life just about. I remember as a kids I had their electronic dictionary and I would take it school with me and it came in handy
Manuela S.
Vallejo, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
This is the best dictionary app I've found and used. It's one that I think every student should have on their phone or tablet. It's a great tool to have when you need to look up a word, or need a synonym or antonym for one.
Brittany S.
It's a convenient app, and can be very useful if you're in school... However if you have a smartphone, it's just as easy to use a web browser to look up definitions instead of installing an entire app.
Lauren K.
I always have to define words and this is the ONLY app I use. I like how it says the word out loud. It gives great definitions and is easier to use than many other apps on the market.
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
My all time favorite dictionary / app i had muliple copies of it throughout my school years and now the convinience of an app! Its easy to navigate
naf C.
Techie Expert Level 2
Does Influenster provide English language courses too? Some people here can certainly make use of it. They know where to find free products but they don't know basic English. lol Merriam-Webster Dictionary HD