Merrell Women's Moab Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot [] uploaded by Caroline H.Merrell Women's Moab Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot [] uploaded by Charley W.Merrell Women's Moab Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot [] uploaded by Charley W.

BY MERRELL

Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I just bought a pair of these boots to go hiking with and they are great! I have wide feet and luckily they come in wide which fit me really well. The trail I went hiking on was super muddy and it was rainy and these shoes held up so well in all the mess. They cannot be put in the washer though which I was hoping they could be because they are now dirty but I can take some soap and water and just scrub them. I paid $100 for my pair and I believe the money was very well spent...these are great shoes!
Kelsey R.
I LOVE my Merrell hiking shoes. I've worn mine camping, hiking, boating, and even in a cave! They have great grip and they are extremely comfortable. They're worth the price. I bought a pair of cheaper hiking shoes and they hurt my feet and actually caused me to pull both of my hip flexors after a strenuous hike. These shoes have been a blessing. I will never stray from Merrell again!
Jacki C.
Mims, FL
I absolutely love these hiking boots! My husband & I hike quite frequently & these are my go to boots. I’ve hiked in snow, ice, rain, & sunshine & these boots have never let me down. They also give great ankle support which is a must for me! I highly recommend these
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
These hiking boots are the best for any kind of weather! You can wear them on slippery waterfalls or in the snow. The bottoms of the shoes have amazing grips that keep you from slipping. And did I mention that they're waterproof? That's right, you can walk right through a creak with these babies and your socks will not get wet! They also do well on dry rocks, sand, mud, grass, really any type terrain nature throws at us. Comfort wise, these are great as well. They fit like a glove and are true to size. I have never gotten any blisters from these and didn't even feel the need to break them in when I first got them. If you're outdoors in most of your free time, you need to go get yourself a pair!
Emily P.
Ridgway, PA
These shoes are fantastic. They are great for extreme hiking, or even just a relaxed walk through the woods. I've used them for climbing mountains in Colorado to walking my dog. I did have to break them in before wearing them on a strenuous hiking adventure, otherwise they would have cause blisters, but you should expect that with any hiking shoe. The colors are great. They are waterproof, but I spray them with a water resistant spray, just to be sure.
Kelly M.
Bellwood, IL
These are great. Sturdy enough to keep traction but they still have a little give. I used them to hike the 3 sisters trail in colorado just last week. My feet were protected from the elements and I didnt have any foot pain after a 2 hour hike. They were a but roomie but a thick pair of socks made all the difference
Kathryn L.
I couldn't be more happy with these boots. I got them as a gift and thy are perfect.

I'm a hiking novice, but for doing a hike each weekend, on somewhat maintained trails, they work great. Definitely recommend these to anyone who is looking to get into more serious hiking.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
I love these when hiking . I just wish I bought them slightly bigger size . I didn't know u have to buy them little bigger for hiking shoes . At times I find myself pinching my toes while hiking down hill. Next pair I'm getting bigger size. But these have lasted me for so long and wee hike often . Would recommend
Mary F.
MODESTO, CA
Absolutely the best hiking boots! Great traction, comfortable fit and not heavy. I have a pair and really love the fit and they aren't heavy, so climbing/jumping rocks is easier for me. I recommend these boots to any one that hikes, climbs and even just leisurely strolls in the woods
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
These are great on your back when your hiking, great support and promotes good posture’ great for hiking and mountain climbing!- quality boot for a decent price! Trusted brand i recommend and will purchase again.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Are these suitable for winter use? Or would I freeze my toes off?