BY MERRELL

• I love to hike but I have never bought proper shoes which...2 Answers
  • What's the difference between hiking with these and regul...2 Answers
  • How long does a pair typically last for a frequent hiker? 2 Answers
Merrell
  • "For a little while I used a pair of their barefoot running shoes when I was volunteering at an aquarium and had to be around a lot of water and climb into exhibits." in 5 reviews
Sarra N.
Murrieta
My Merrells are so comfortable and leave just the right amount of space for my toes. I've had a few different pairs over the years, mainly on the recommendation of my podiatrist. They hold up pretty well for a run or to just put on miles walking around Disneyland. Merrell
Ali S.
East Amherst
Merrell boots are great! I have a pair of the "ice" boots with Vibram soles and after a while they fit like a glove. I use these boots year 'round, great for hiking, walking, and outdoor chores. if you can find them on sale, even better! I prefer the boots with the Vibram sole because of the grip in winter. The boots are totally waterproof and insulated, therefore excellent for cold winter days/nights.

I picked up boots for my wife and daughter. They love their boots just the same. When we go for hikes/walks, the boots perform great!
Catherine C.
Indianapolis, IN
Bought a pair of these hiking shoes normally $120 for $20 at the REI garage sale several years ago. Not very worn but then when I go ahold of them I put some good miles on them in Glacier, all around souther Utah, Arizona, Michigan and Indiana. Great starter boots. They claim to be waterproof but are not hugely so. I upgraded to a nicer boot when I wore through these but these are a great midrange boot for someone looking to get into hiking.
Bianca D.
My vibras merrell bare foot glove shoes are seriously amazing! They dry fast, they’re comfortable, light and I got them in my favorite color! I’ve had them for a year now and they’ve been very mistreated and submerged in water/ air dried in the hot summer sun. But they’re still the same color and have not broken or fallen apart like most of my water shoes would have by now.
Elizabeth G.
I have a pair of the women’s waterproof hiking boots and they are wonderful! They keep my feet dry walking through shallow streams which is a must in the PNW. They also are not too puffy around the ankles, which I prefer. Good support but without the extra weight.
Michelle L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I brought a pair of Merrell hiking boots two years ago and I love them.  I do a lot of hiking in the forest preserves and they have a lot of hills. I needed something more study than gym shoes.  I go them at Dick's Sporting goods. I will buy from this company again.
Rachel M.
Every pair of shoes I try on from this company fit like they were made bespoke. I didn’t know what I was missing until I bought my first pair of running shoes. Went back for a new pair recently. Someday I’ll own some hiking boots.
Emily C.
Portland
I loved my pair of Merrill’s. They were sturdy hiking boots that really stood the beating I gave them on all of our outdoor adventures. Their waterproofing was great at first, wore out over time. Overall very happy with their product.
Cindy H.
This review is for the women's all out charge trail running shoe. This shoe is fantastic!! I love it for trail running and even day hikes when I don't feel like wearing clunky hiking boots! The material is lightweight and breatheable, but thick enough that spurs and other little nubbins don't poke through and hurt your feet. It's great having a sturdy, lightweight footwear option for trail running and shorter day hikes! I wouldn't wear these on a hike that requiring any climbing or rock scrambling or a hike over 13 miles, but otherwise they are so comfortable!!
Taryn R.
Hurricane, UT
I’m writing this review for the vibram Merrell barefoot shoes. So far I love them. Amazing color. I did get a 9.5 and they are a little big. I’m not going to send them back because it’s too much of a hassle. I’m so excited to go hiking in Zion with these. They are so comfortable and totally worth the price (I got them on sale for 40$ instead of 80$)
Josephine R.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does a pair typically last for a frequent hiker?
Heather L.
What's the difference between hiking with these and regular tennis shoes?
Rachel H.
I love to hike but I have never bought proper shoes which usually leads to me having to trash whatever shoe I wore on my adventure. Living in Ohio leaves me trudging through all sorts of conditions. How versitile are these? Meaning rocky, muddy, dry, wet- are these good in all conditions?

Amazon