Merrell

by Merrell

Where / when can you find the best deals on Merrell hiking boots?
Merrell I have a spartan race in September and was wondering if they would be comfortable enough to last 30 miles of terrain
I love to hike but I have never bought proper shoes which usually leads to me having to trash whatever shoe I wore on my adventure. Living in Ohio leaves me trudging through all sorts of conditions. How versitile are these? Meaning rocky, muddy, dry, wet- are these good in all conditions?
Start your review of Merrell!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
For a little while I used a pair of their barefoot running shoes when I was volunteering at an aquarium and had to be around a lot of water and climb into exhibits.in reviews
Paige G.
Scottdale, PA
Merrell uploaded by Paige G.
I bought my first Merrell’s about a month ago after several friends highly recommending me. I made an hour and a half trip to the outlets to try them on and fell in love with several pair! Unfortunately my budget wouldn’t allow me to get more than one, but I chose a very sturdy, supportive pair and now probably have 50 miles on them! I love them and will buy them again in the future!
Sarahi S.
San Luis, AZ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Merrell uploaded by Sarahi S.
Merrell uploaded by Sarahi S.
Love my trail shoes so much, they are so comfortable and loved the design, comor and comfort.
Olivia S.
Woodbridge, VA
Merrell uploaded by Olivia S.
These shoes are AMAZING! The moment I put them on they fit like a glove! I just had foot surgery and all my other shoes have made my foot hurt. These instantly felt amazing and no break in period!
mercy L.
Westfield, MA
Merrell uploaded by mercy L.
I took my first pair of Merrell Hiking shoes for a spin in Vermont! They were a little stiff when I first starting walking but they got softer and more comfortable the more I worn them! I’m very happy and looking forward to more adventures. #hiking #outdoors #getoutside
Mike F.
Saint Paul, MN
Merrell uploaded by Mike F.
I bought my Merrell boots for multiple hikes throughout AZ and Grand Canyon. I would rate it 10/10 and told multiple people who did not have boots that I highly recommend this boot. The Ontario Mid C, color is brown sugar. I usually wear 9.5, and the 9 fit snug. The grip was outstanding and I was able to walk with ease up steep, smooth rock. They are comfortable and I look forward to using them for my next hike along the Superior Trail.
Leah H.
Eagan, MN
My mom had been an emergency room nurse for 41 years. These are now her favorite shoe after I convinced her to give them a shot!
Jenn H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I absolutely love shopping anything from this store! They have so much to choose from! You definitely can't go wrong buying anything from them, they definitely keep your active lifestyle in mind when creating their gear! Highly recommend
Joseph K.
Merrell uploaded by Joseph K.
WOW I wore these shoes 26 times and the glue came apart on the inside of these shoes. I paid $126.00 and the company said they will not warranty them. PLEASE buy shoes somewhere else!!!! Really 26 times and they said sorry. WOW. Bad company to deal with.
Melinda N.
Mocksville, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love my Luxe clogs. I wears them practically all the time. They are so comfy. They do run a bit snug so you may want to get a size larger than normal.
Emmy J.
Fort Collins, CO
Merrell uploaded by Emmy J.
I absolutely love Merrell! They are my go to shoe! I love pretty much anything they make and all my shoes are from them I currently wearing the rainbow ones. I tend to go thru shoes pretty fast but I get about a year or so out of each pair so I can’t complain.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anthony A.
Westminster, CA
il y a 2 ans
Tobi J M. il y a 6 mois
I love hiking, sand, rock, or dirt without a problem. Look at tread patterns before you buy if your going to be running in the mud. Contact merrell on line with questions. I received a message within a day. They helped me pick the right shoe for my hiking adventures.