BY MERRELL

• I love to hike but I have never bought proper shoes which...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between hiking with these and regul...1 Answers
  • How long does a pair typically last for a frequent hiker? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "For a little while I used a pair of their barefoot running shoes when I was volunteering at an aquarium and had to be around a lot of water and climb into exhibits." in 5 reviews
Elizabeth G.
I have a pair of the women’s waterproof hiking boots and they are wonderful! They keep my feet dry walking through shallow streams which is a must in the PNW. They also are not too puffy around the ankles, which I prefer. Good support but without the extra weight.
Julia M.
My brother used to work for Merrell so I used to get a lot of their products for Christmas and my birthday. It was actually some of the best gifts I got. I loved their running shoes, high traction and great durability. The material was extremely breathable as well. Would recommend this brand always.
Michelle L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I brought a pair of Merrell hiking boots two years ago and I love them.  I do a lot of hiking in the forest preserves and they have a lot of hills. I needed something more study than gym shoes.  I go them at Dick's Sporting goods. I will buy from this company again.
Rachel M.
Every pair of shoes I try on from this company fit like they were made bespoke. I didn’t know what I was missing until I bought my first pair of running shoes. Went back for a new pair recently. Someday I’ll own some hiking boots.
Cindy H.
This review is for the women's all out charge trail running shoe. This shoe is fantastic!! I love it for trail running and even day hikes when I don't feel like wearing clunky hiking boots! The material is lightweight and breatheable, but thick enough that spurs and other little nubbins don't poke through and hurt your feet. It's great having a sturdy, lightweight footwear option for trail running and shorter day hikes! I wouldn't wear these on a hike that requiring any climbing or rock scrambling or a hike over 13 miles, but otherwise they are so comfortable!!
Taryn R.
Hurricane, UT
I’m writing this review for the vibram Merrell barefoot shoes. So far I love them. Amazing color. I did get a 9.5 and they are a little big. I’m not going to send them back because it’s too much of a hassle. I’m so excited to go hiking in Zion with these. They are so comfortable and totally worth the price (I got them on sale for 40$ instead of 80$)
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I'm in love with the merrell vibram sneaker for the gym. I do a lot of heavy lifting and these provide great support and comfort. They give the feel that you're bare foot which gives you better support for heavy lifting.
Jaynslle N.
Hillsboro, TX
I got Merrell hiking boots for spring break and I love them! They are the high ankle ones and they have great support. They are super comfortable and being waterproof is an extra perk.
Steph L.
My first pair of hiking boots ever are from Merrell and I love them. I was trying to find something on the cheaper side so these were just over $100. They're very light weight, but not water proof. I love the purple color on it, there was a waterproof version for a little more but the color was orange which I did not love. These are very comfortable, I used to fall and slip so much wearing running shoes on hikes and now I never fall! They give me really good grip, I feel like I'm superman when I wear these.
Kelly Jo P.
Columbus, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I’ve had Merrell trail shoes for years now and they are my first house when heading out for an “off road” trek. They hold up against heavy use and rough terrain.
Josephine R.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does a pair typically last for a frequent hiker?
Rachel H.
I love to hike but I have never bought proper shoes which usually leads to me having to trash whatever shoe I wore on my adventure. Living in Ohio leaves me trudging through all sorts of conditions. How versitile are these? Meaning rocky, muddy, dry, wet- are these good in all conditions?
Heather L.
What's the difference between hiking with these and regular tennis shoes?