Merrell uploaded by Steph L.Merrell uploaded by Mandi R.

BY MERRELL

Buy on Amazon
  • "For a little while I used a pair of their barefoot running shoes when I was volunteering at an aquarium and had to be around a lot of water and climb into exhibits." in 5 reviews
Brittany N.
Betsy Layne, KY
I have never been disappointed with a Merrell product. My husband introduced me to the Moab hiking boots a few years ago, and I've never turned back. I love the casual shoes as well as the running shoes. I will not run in anything except my barefoot running shoes by Merrell. The sandals are perfect too for camping, hiking, canoeing.
Alyssa B.
Rochester, NY
I bought a pair of merrell Moab boots to kick off this summer of plenty of hiking. They were around $100 but have been great. I've put many miles into my boots and they have held up well. They seem to be good at keeping water out unless you're too deep for water to go over the ankle.
Phuong D.
Wichita, KS
These are a bit too narrow for my wife feet but they are great for hiking and the outdoors. They are very porous and water does get into them easily. I don't recommend these for your regular workouts. This is too expensive for my taste and I wouldn't recommend these to a friend
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
They have some great hiking gear products! I really have only tried using there hiking shoes but if the quality of the shoes is any indicator of the quality of the rest of the product line then I'm sold!
Julia M.
My brother used to work for Merrell so I used to get a lot of their products for Christmas and my birthday. It was actually some of the best gifts I got. I loved their running shoes, high traction and great durability. The material was extremely breathable as well. Would recommend this brand always.
Cindy H.
This review is for the women's all out charge trail running shoe. This shoe is fantastic!! I love it for trail running and even day hikes when I don't feel like wearing clunky hiking boots! The material is lightweight and breatheable, but thick enough that spurs and other little nubbins don't poke through and hurt your feet. It's great having a sturdy, lightweight footwear option for trail running and shorter day hikes! I wouldn't wear these on a hike that requiring any climbing or rock scrambling or a hike over 13 miles, but otherwise they are so comfortable!!
megan p.
Warren, OH
Definitely one of my favorite brands! I have two pairs of Merrell barefoot shoes and they have held up great over two years, and I've been rough on them. Muddy and wet, kayaking and hiking. I dropped one in the woods before, and a few days later I found it- rained on and dirty, but still held up. They wash well and don't stink if they're taken care of!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I'm in love with the merrell vibram sneaker for the gym. I do a lot of heavy lifting and these provide great support and comfort. They give the feel that you're bare foot which gives you better support for heavy lifting.
Jaynelle N.
Stephenville , TX
I got Merrell hiking boots for spring break and I love them! They are the high ankle ones and they have great support. They are super comfortable and being waterproof is an extra perk.
Steph L.
My first pair of hiking boots ever are from Merrell and I love them. I was trying to find something on the cheaper side so these were just over $100. They're very light weight, but not water proof. I love the purple color on it, there was a waterproof version for a little more but the color was orange which I did not love. These are very comfortable, I used to fall and slip so much wearing running shoes on hikes and now I never fall! They give me really good grip, I feel like I'm superman when I wear these.
Josephine R.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
How long does a pair typically last for a frequent hiker?
Heather L.
What's the difference between hiking with these and regular tennis shoes?
Rachel H.
I love to hike but I have never bought proper shoes which usually leads to me having to trash whatever shoe I wore on my adventure. Living in Ohio leaves me trudging through all sorts of conditions. How versitile are these? Meaning rocky, muddy, dry, wet- are these good in all conditions?