BY MERONA #97 in Cell Phone Cases

Perforated cell phone wallet with removable wristlet strap - neon green see more...

NANA P.
somerset , NJ
THIS THE NICEST BAG THE COLOR LOOKKS REALLY GOOD IT POPS WHEN I WEAR ALL BLACK ITS PRETTY AFFORDABLE ACTUALLY ITS REALLY NICE I WILL MOST DEFINETLY GET SOME MORE OF THESE BAGS FROM HERE ITS REALLY GOOOD
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Techie Expert Level 3
I had one of these and did not like it. I ended up switching back to a regular case. This just felt as tho it wouldn't protect my phone if it accidentally got dropped or took a hard hit. I pay a lot for my phones, so I like a super protective case. I also didn't like that I had to unzip it every time I wanted to use it. Just wasn't for me.
Lacy p.
Chester, WV
This product is great I love the color and the stability of the fabric used on this product and how it fits my phone nicely in there, but I must say after you put all of your items in this it tends to be a little bulky but it's still substantially smaller then carrying a purse or even some clutches!
Meghan M.
Chattanooga, TN
I get so tired of carrying my iPhone 6 plus around and my phone fits perfect in it! And it has a little easy wrist band you so u can hang it around your wrist! I'm not one to have purses but I love this!
Rebecca C.
Las Vegas, NV
For the price being so cheap, the quality is great. When I wear a bag I can easily put this in my bag and when I don't wear a bag I just wear it on my wrist.
Briana M.
Dover, DE
I have this wristlet in another color. It's a great thing to have when you're going out and about and don't want to carry an entire purse.
Ashley m.
Batesville, MS
So cute and great quAlity. You don't have to carry a whole purse to have your money and phone. Fashionable and affordable all in one.
Amanda C.
I like wallets that I can put my phone in! It's so convenient and I don't have to drag around my big ole pocket book.
Valentina P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I really like this wallets is so cute and is in different colors !! and my phone fits perfect!! thats the best thing.
Maddie M.
Parma, MI
I love this wallet it keeps my phone protected. Its super cheap, and is super cute. I recommend this to anyone.
Beth Anne S.
Indiana, PA
It is "It Works" green so I LOVE it! What phone models does it hold? I would like to see a pic of the inside to see what type of storage is available.