BY MERMAID PERFUME

Fragrance - orange blossom flowers

2 fl. oz.

Lacey H.
Winter Park, FL
I'm obsessed. Not just with the perfect marketing and cute package, but the orange blossom scent is super special and fresh. Orange Blossom scent can be a. It over powering if done wrong, but I love everything about this line!!!
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I have to admit I originally bought this perfume solely based on the name and the packaging. I love anything that has to do with mermaids, but this scent does not disappoint. It's very orange and citrus scented, which I adore!
Stronga H.
Wilmington, NC
This smell ms so bomb I love it it's my go to scent and we all love our go to Scents right💟. I recommend that if you allergic don't get it but other than that you Gould be fine xoxo he best perfume ever
McKenzie C.
Hempstead, NY
what more of a perfect way to finish off the mermaid look for Halloween this year! Smells good, fresh and goes perfect with the girly mermaidy look that is so popular this fall.
Nageé C.
Gary, IN
I really hope this smell good. I wanna get this as a gift for my Bestfriend but I haven't smelled it yet I was just going to order it and wish for the best lol
Izadora B.
Parece ser ótimo e como diz na embalagem deve ser o número um em cheiro em vendas e em qualidade
Vianneys G.
Maicao
Este también es uno de mis favoritos, me gusta su olor su presentación amo este perfume en spray lo recomiendo a mi me ha gustado mucho
Ellie J.
Bedfordshire
This perfume is great for summer as it gives off a beachy vibe and is perfect for topping up your tan by the sea.
Madeline M.
What does this smell like? Is it new? Never heard of it.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
I really wouldn't mind trying this. What does it smell like ? And how long does the scent last?
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Nageé C.
Gary, IN
How does this smell? Does the smell last long?
Alessandra d.
Gostaria de saber quantos ML tem esse perfume