Mermaid Hair Shampoo No.1 uploaded by Katelyn F.

BY MERMAID

Get Ariel-level hair with this all-natural shampoo with a scent of fresh orange blossom, coconut + ocean breeze that we are seriously addicted to. Made with love and without sulfates or animal testing, this moisturizing formula is perfect for all hair types. Simply apply + rinse as liberally and often as you'd like. Use it with Mermaid hair Conditioner!

• Does it help with boring flat hair and does it leave your hair sm...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this product for awhile now. How fast do...1 Answers
  • How much does this cost? Is it worth trying out?1 Answers
Katelyn F.
Bristow , VA
This stuff is amazing. I have been a hairstylist since 2009 and this definitely is in my top ranked products. There isn't much lather because it has no solfates but it leaves your hair feeling soft for DAYS afterwards. The smell alone is amazing.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
This stuff is crazy good, I honestly didn't think it would live up to the hype or be any different from any other shampoo but Wow! It's smells fantastic too!
Erica W.
Toronto, Ontario
I love the smell of this stuff...but it isn't the most effective shampoo... I'd say it is a bit overpriced for the quality. Don't get it if you need major clarifying shampoo, I found it actually made my hair a little bit greasier than other shampoos I've used. Save your money and get a different kind.
Ali G.
Since I used this product my hair is so soft but like in a beach style and I love it really gives that mermaid look
Trang K.
quy nhơn
I like the shampoo very fragrant and this is also the product that I very much like the product that I used.
Anna S.
Cedar Park, TX
Does this work on color treated hair? I dye my hair red and I was wondering if it strips the color.
Lauryn B.
Valley Spgs, CA
does this shampoo cause your hair to be greasy after a few days of washing? and how much is this?
Kinarde L.
North Charleston, SC
Is this a good product to use everyday?
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
Would love to try where do they carry this usually?
Pai M.
This looks amazing, if someone has tried it could you let us know? I have semi oily hair that's a little thin and it's naturally brown straight. Would it ok to use this ? My skin is also sensitive