Merlot Purifying Peel-Off Mask uploaded by Chelsea L.Merlot Purifying Peel-Off Mask uploaded by Chelsea L.

BY MERLOT

Natural Grape Seed Formula Works to cleanse skin, eliminate blackheads and impurities, and minimize appearance of pores.  Skin is left feeling soft and looking clean and clear. Free of fragrance - No animal testing ; see more...

Chelsea L.
La Place, LA
I was expecting this product to be like every other peel off mask I've tried, but man was I proven wrong. I was really impressed by how easy it was to apply. It went on very smoothly, and it smells really good too! When the mask was actually drying, I could still make facial expressions and not feel like I was “cracking” the mask. It didn’t feel tight on my skin at all! The mask came off in bigger sections so there was little trouble with getting it off. I immediately noticed that my complexion seemed brighter, and my face didn’t feel stiff. Very impressed with the quality of this product, and I'd definitely recommend trying it out!
Amanda K.
Englishtown, NJ
My absolute favorite face mask. It all starts with the great scent as soon as you open the cap, it isn't harsh like some face masks are. It's super goes on super smooth and is easy to get off your hands afterwards. Also as it dries it doesn't leave your face feeling stiff and expressionless and it peels off nicely I can usually get it off in 3 or 4 sections as long as there are no spots that are still wet. Afterwards i feel like i have a completely new, soft, refreshed face!
Meredith K.
Love love love this product. I can feel it pulling off all the dead skin cells. Great! It feels so refreshing.
Kalleigh G.
Does this actually work and where can you buy it?
Sara S.
New Wilmington, PA
Is this product worth what it costs? How offend do you guys use it?
Lindsay L.
I have very sensitive skin how has this worked for those of you with the same problem?