BY MERLOT

Natural Grape Seed Skin Care. Contains Argireline & Matrixyl 3000. Helps reduce deep lines & wrinkles Merlot™ Moonlight Radiance Night Cream works to promote thicker skin, better skin tone, collagen formation and elasticity.   Helps to visibly reduce deep lines and wrinkles. Contains powerful grape seed antioxidants. Increased skin thickness 6.5% in 8 weeks. Helps skin retain natural moisture. No lanolin or mineral oil No animal testing. see more...

Samary V.
Vicksburg, MS
I absolutely love this product. I used it from many years ago and my face looks without any wrinkles, improves my skin tone evened my complexion. I used a small amount on my face and neck at the night. My face is very sensitive, but with this product my face looks and fells fantastic. I love ittttt!
Deanna S.
Staten Island , NY
Tried this out, Did pretty much nothing for me other than make me break out. definitely would not recommend for sensitive skin
Rasha A.
I Have sensitive skin and as a mother my skin look balm so i decided to give it try i use it for one month and still use it cause its awesome its make my face look healthy and glow in the morning easy to use not oily smell good give it a try you gone love it ..i still recommend it for all my friends and they love it like me .