BY MERLOT

Natural Grapeseed Skin Care Toner delivers a cooling refreshing lift for all skin types.  Helps purify and hydrate skin. Purifies, Refreshes & Clarifies Skin. Alcohol Free. For all Skin Types - Even Sensitive No animal testing. . see more...

Merlot Hydrating Toner
  • "This merlot hydrating toner totally recommended i love it awesome love love it" in 4 reviews
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Natural Grapeseed Skin Care Toner. Delivers a cool refreshing lift for all skin types. Helps purify and hydrate your skin. No alcohol. Pleasant scent. Made by Merlot Skin Care. Cost averages around $11 per bottle. You can find it on Amazon.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
It sounds weird at first but this really is a good toner. It does even out, soften and firm skin. It has a decent non offensive scent and can be used easily by placing some on a cotton round and gently swiping it across the face.
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
I've recently started using toners and I can't wait to try this one out! Everyone always talks about the health benefits of drinking wine so I'm sure it would be great for skin as weel
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
This toner works great, and I like how it does dry out my skin. I've acne prone skin, and this really helps illuminate zits that are trying to become established. My only word of caution is do not use this every day or else it will age your skin 10 years.
Victoria W.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great toner for people like me with dry skin. It is very fresh and clean feeling on my skin. This has a very light scent of grape very nice. I like that is is alcohol free because most toners are drying to my already dry skin.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH

I use this after my Thayer's cucumber witch hazel, I use a few drops as sort of a serum, them my other face products! I love that it has grape seed extract, and oat extract, they are so soothing to the skin!
Marlene M.
It's a wonderful product that anyone can use. It's very affordable and it's available in almost all stores. It's very gentle I didn't have any problems with it.
Lezlie C.
I really liked this Merlot hydrating tonor when I was on the hunt for the perfect Toner! would definitely recommend to others to try!
Laura S.
Love this product! I have very sensitive skin and I tend to break out from many products but this one seems to be just fine for me.
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
Anything that adds moisture to my very dry skin is what i need! This seems to be my best friend for now. Works super well!
Jeannie L.
Is this okay on sensitive skin?
Kristina P.
Is this available in Canada?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Does this smell like merlot?? And its alcohol free!! I must try this!
Sarah B.
Does this product smell like alcohol?
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
What is this used for? Seems interesting