BY MERLOT

Natural Grape Seed Skin Care Anti-Wrinkle Reduces puffiness & dark circles Merlot™ Grape Seed Eye Cream contains red grape seek polyphenols to provide antioxidants to the skin for a more youthful appearance. Anti-wrinkle, anti-shadow, suitable for all skin types. No animal testing ; see more...

Samary V.
Vicksburg, MS
I have been using this line for many years. I like it not only for consistency but also the rich smell of grapes. As it contains a lot of product can easily last 8 months. As for the results, the oestrus disappears with its constant use. The price is extremely affordable! I would definitely recommend it to others.
Lori L.
Mcallen, TX
I've used this product for just a week and I've noticed that I look a lot less tired. The puffiness has gone down substantially. The smell is good and the amout you get for the price is a steal.
The one thing that I noticed wais that it takes a while before I can put my makeup on in that area. since it seems to beed up a bit. I'm going to try to put on less prodcut and give it a moment to set in prior to applying my make up.
Rasha A.
if you looking for fast and great eye cream that's what i use for one month and get smooth ,silky skin with out wrinkle or dark circle i have sensitive skin use it every night under my eye and i see the different its good price easy to use smell good . i recommended it.
Amanda K.
Englishtown, NJ
I love love love this moisturizer. I use it every day. It leaves my skin looking and feeling refreshed not oily or heavy. As a bonus it smells great to