BY MERLOT

Natural Grapeseed Skin Care Draws out axcess oil and impurities and refreshes skin. Draws Out Excess Oil and Dirt Younger, Healthy, Vibrant-Looking Skin Deep Cleaning Removes Impurities No animal testing. ; see more...

Kaleigh K.
Well this facemask is a great price I found that it did not do anything for my skin. As much as I hate to hate on such a well priced item I don't have too many good things to say. I would say either go for the mint julep drug store version or splurge a little more for a lush mask
jennifer d.
I love this Merlot clay mask makes face soft and gets out the blackheads.I bought mine at walgreens.It wasn't pricey and it was gentle on my skin.A must have.Very happy with this product!
Kirenia Z.
I have oily skin so this mask leave my face moisturized the way I want and fresh and just feels amazing definitely one of my faves at the moment
amari m.
Birmingham, AL
I love this mask it leaves my face fresh and clean my face does not feel as oily after use highly recommended
Kara A.
Ashland , KY
This is the best mask I have every used on my face. After you wash it off it makes your face feel great