BY BOSSA STUDIOS LTD

• I liked the movie wonder how the game is?1 Answers
Elizabeth B.
Let me just say that I LOVE Merlin! I was so excited to know that there was a Merlin game on Facebook! I played this almost every day a while ago (maybe 6 months) and it was really fun. My only complaint is that it crashed really often for me. It was annoying, but I still enjoyed playing it. I am not sure if they fixed everything by now, though!
Izeyah W.
Las Vegas, NV
For a Facebook game this is actually really well made and put together it makes me miss the show more and more every time i play it. it has a good premise i do wish they don a larger more in depth game for the series but this is still an amazing game to pass the time with.
Jean L.
Mount Vernon, WA
Love'd this show! Another great facebook game to play when I have downtime. Simply enough for my 4 year old to play.
Justine A.
2,082 reviews
This was a fun game. It keeps your mind sharp with the various quests. I loved the show. I miss watching it on tv.
eveline L.
Hollywood, FL
This game is fun and really keeps my brain working with all the quests and reminds me how much i liked the show.
Raheemah P.
Love the TV channel merlin and love the game even more
this is a program and game to play
Darcy A.
Concord, California
Based of the Tv series, this is a great little side story that makes you feel part of the epic legend. It is now voiced by Colin Morgan too. The quests are fun and keep you active. Sometimes you need other players to help out or if you know others it's fun to go questing with them. I have enjoyed playing this a lot
Melanie S.
Vanderhoof
Loved the TV show and the game. I run out of life too quickly but other than that I have no complaints.
Jenny W.
I liked the movie wonder how the game is?