merle norman
- Lasting Foundation - Cream

Merle Norman - Lasting Foundation - Cream

by merle norman

Coverage: Medium to Full. Finish: Matte. For oily skin types. This lightweight foundation glides on and stays put, for over 7 hours of lasting beauty. Formulated with Pro-Retinol, it helps minimize the appearance of fine lines, plus SPF 12 and Vitamins...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Merle Norman - Lasting Foundation - Cream!
raguet R.
Affordable. Love all merle norman product and I love merle norman.I love the foundation and I have used it. This product does not need to b improved.Its great.
Jamie D.
Weogufka, AL
This is a great foundation for my oily skin. Truly amazing. I have been using it for years. Any time I try to change it up with something different.. always fails. The coverage is great and it stays put all day! This one is the best for me!
member-180952
The Merle Norman foundation lasts all day without fading. The product applies well with a brush or your blending sponge. I will buy again.
Kara A.
Edmonton , AB
Goes on thin but quickly sticks for a lasting effect. Need to blend quickly or it will stay where it was put. If you need to build up your foundation this isn’t for you. Works well for a light even application

Looking for your answer?