MakeupFace MakeupFace Primermerle norman
Anti - Redness Primer - Award winning #1 Best primer

Merle Norman Anti - Redness Primer - Award winning #1 Best primer

by merle norman

For all skin types and redness concerns. Harness the powerful soothing benefits of Sea Whip Extract and a soft green tint to instantly neutralize visible redness. This color-correcting primer is formulated with a balanced water and silicone system that is specifically designed to fill in rough, uneven patches without the resulting dryness or tightness that can sometimes occur with people who suffer from occasional or persistent redness. All while extending the wear of foundation, powder, concealer and blush.

Calms and Smoothes the Skin Reducing Redness; Sensitive Skin Makeup Primer; Minimize The Appearance Of Pores and Fine Lines; Soft Green Tint to Instantly Neutralize Visible Redness; Extends The Wear of Foundation, Powder, Concealer and Blush

How well does this product work??
Be the first to review this item!
Start your review of Merle Norman Anti - Redness Primer - Award winning #1 Best primer!
Alexis T.
Frostburg, MD
I really like this primer! It completely evens out any redness on the skin and it leaves a nice natural glowing finish! It feels really light on the skin and foundation applies on top of it flawlessly! I’m thinking this may be a new favorite!
Maddie R.
New Albany, IN
This primer has worked wonders for my acne prone skin. I have a terrible habit of picking at my face and this primer does a great job covering up any redness I create. A little goes a long way and the primer can sort of pill if you don’t rub it in enough or it dries too quickly, but other than that I love it!
A L L I E B.
New Iberia, LA
Evelyn W.
Merle Norman Anti - Redness Primer - Award winning #1 Best primer uploaded by Evelyn W.
The primer works great! It really helps cover that redness! I use this with my Merle Norman foundation and with other foundations and it still works well. I only gave it 4 stars because I feel it’s a little drying, but I still love it!
Kaycee R.
Milton, FL
I got this for my face since it has a tendency to turn red very easily. I also got the powder. The primer goes on well and once absorbed leaves your face feeling soft and dry. Ill use it alone or with the powder.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...