BY MERKURY INNOVATIONS

The merkury innovations macbeth collection large headphones in gumball sunrise will enhance your music experience. the round headphones have a contemporary design, an adjustable headband and velvet cloth ear pads that are soft and cushioned. sound-isolating technology blocks outside noise, making every song crisp and clear. Lightweight and comfortable, these headphones can be used for extended periods of time without feeling any pressure. compatible with mp3 players that have a 3.5mm jack. see more...

Amber A.
Boyce, VA
I haven't had any luck when it comes to ear phones..They seem to always have a bad connection or slide outta my ear.Don't like having to constantly adjust them to be comfy so I play my music through my speaker..
Meghan C.
I have seen reviews on this product and it seems like they are good. I am in need of good ear pieces because the ones I have bought have all failed.
Kelly K.
Techie Expert Level 3
These are decent. I need a pair in a pinch as I left mine at home when I went to the gym. They did there job.
Heather H.
amagansett, NY
Are these a good size for kids??