Merkury Innovations Earbuds - Riviera Stripe - Multicolored (MB-EB1RS)

by Merkury Innovations

The merkury innovations macbeth collection earbuds in riviera stripe are a stylish way to listen to your favorite tunes. they feature sound-isolating technology that blocks outside noise and makes every song crisp and clear, and silicone ear cushions that provide a snug and comfortable fit. These earbuds are compatible with devices that have a 3.5mm jack.

Do they sound as good as skullcandy headphones?
Start your review of Merkury Innovations Earbuds - Riviera Stripe - Multicolored (MB-EB1RS)!
Product Highlights
“...headphones I had bought and the sound had blew in a few weeks in one of the ear buds. ” in 1 review
Techie Expert Level 3
The sound was great and they're really cute too. But these seemed to break much easier than the Gummy headphones I had bought and the sound had blew in a few weeks in one of the ear buds.
I wanted a cheap pair of headphones to use on my way walking to and from class, and these were perfect. They were really cheap and I have had no issues with them at all so far. I also felt that they were comfortable in my ears.
GARDNER, KS
Found these on clearance for 8.00 at target as my work earbuds. They've lasted over a year and for the money have been well worth it. Nice sound quality
Farmington, MN
These are good for their price. They don't last long though and they break easily. I would still recommend them because they are cheap.
Katy, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
Super cute earbuds but not good quality :( I loved them but they broke very easily. It's not pricey but also not worth the price.
Memphis, TN
Techie Expert Level 3
Nice headset to use as a back up for more expensive set. Noce sound quality. Easy to use simply insert into universal jack.
I think that they're cute, but mine seemed to break fast. Theu broke withing a week and a half of me buying them.
Hartselle, AL
Really cute and comfy headphones. The price was fantastic as well!! I see how they could be easy to break though.
Fresno, CA
These were way too cute to pass up and the price was right, they seemed to work pretty well for awhile
Baltimore , MD
Great sound but the mic piece feels a little cheap. The style is very cute and it fits the ears nicely.