Merkur Long Handled Safety Razor uploaded by Mike T.

BY MERKUR #35 in Men's Razors

Made with Old World Quality and CraftsmanshipMerkur offers the right model and appropriate accessories for every type, thus ensuring the best conditions for an effective wet shave. Regardless of whether you prefer a thorough clean shave or want to give your beard the right contours, when you purchase Merkur products you acquire a piece of highest shaving culture for a cultivated start to the day. German precision shaving for the sophisticated man. One of Merkur s most popular models.  This beautiful safety razor is an excellent beginner s choice.  A lightweight, long handled safety razor that is easy to use and fits comfortably in most hands. It features a straight-cut, closed comb head that fits all standard double edge razor blades, and has a chrome finish and a non-slip grip for ease of movement.&nbs. see more...

LaTosha D.
I was sceptical with using one of these, however, I love it! No funky strips that cause irritation and always a sanitary new shave.
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
My husband has just started using this and he loves it! Being in the Army means he must shave daily and he likes this much better
Rebecca H.
I use this specifically for my underarms because they're extremely sensitive. This works really nicely and glides really well!
Génesis Q.
I like, I should not be changing shavers when I run out, it's not disposable, I only change leaflets, great
MARIANA S.
OMG, this razor its just amazing! My dad used to use this awesome. I recommend it (for my dad)
Adelyena O.
I prefer this razor over almost any girl razer. It glides great on my legs with irritation.
Laura D.
Greenwood, AR
My husband uses this razor and loves it. He says that he gets the closest shave with it.
Anh L.
Reading, PA
I like to use it to shave my legs and I think it very good and you should try.
Kelly G.
Maple Ridge, BC
Safety razors aren't just for men! I love my safety razor. The long handled Merkur is beautiful - high quality and nicely weighted. Long gone are my ingrown hairs, and razor burn. Switching to a safety razor from disposables has done so much for my skin health. I'm trying to turn all my women friends onto the power of double edged razors!
Shivangi p.
Delay
it's this unusual razor which has got such a smooth surface i have never got a cut when i used it on my legs or underarms this is really nice gives a clean smooth shave.
Deanna M.
Does this work good?
Olivia M.
Hicksville, NY
I usually lather with regular bar soap to shave, is that okay with this razor?