Merkur Futur Adjustable Safety Razor uploaded by Tyler K.

BY MERKUR

Made with Old World Quality and CraftsmanshipMerkur offers the right model and appropriate accessories for every type, thus ensuring the best conditions for an effective wet shave. Regardless of whether you prefer a thorough clean shave or want to give your beard the right contours, when you purchase Merkur products you acquire a piece of highest shaving culture for a cultivated start to the day. German precision shaving for the sophisticated man. The Merkur Futur Adjustable Razor manages to combine revolutionary craftsmanship and performance in a design that retains the understated dignity of Old World shaving. The patented fine adjustment of the blade of the Merkur FUTUR system produces optimum results and a wonderful shaving experience This razor features it all - easy pop off blade loading system, adjustable s. see more...

Joseph B.
Buna, TX
Great safety razor, hand feel is not bad, weight is about right. Finish holds up quite well. Merkur are a great brand of safety razors, the keep true to the original style of safety razors.
Crystal M.
Flatwoods, KY
I purchased this for my husband for Christmas. it's his 4th safety razor and one he's had his eye on for a while. fantastic quality and great craftsmanship. the adjustable head allows a lot of room for closeness of shave. he loves this razor!
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
I purchased this for the husband for his birthday and he used it once and cut him really bad
Ian D.
I collect Safety razors. I found that the Futur was not for me. I found the head to be quite bulky and difficult to be precise with when I was shaving around my sideburns, nose and lips. I have been wet shaving for more than a year now and feel like I am experienced at it but still cut myself whenever I use this. I have tried a variety of settings and different blades to no avail. This razor was not for me but others may like it. It is expensive but of very high quality. I have the gold plated one and that sure does look pretty.