BY MERKTS

Merkts® Sharp Cheddar Cheese Spread.
Made with all natural cheese. see more...

crown point, indianw
I love Merk's sharp cheddar cheese spread, I grew up eating this as a child and tried it with my own children and they love it too. Hopefully it will be passed down to the next generation.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Foodie Expert
I just tried this for the first time, and I am addicted. I ate it with some crackers, and now I'm finishing off the whole tub. It's really good heated up for a few seconds, but I don't mind it cold too straight from the fridge. It has a great cheddar flavor, and just the right amount of salitness. I'm obsessed.
Krystin M.
Krystin M.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorite snacks with crackers and a glass of wine at the end of the day! yummy!
Devan W.
Devan W.
Yorktown, VA
Foodie Expert
I could sit and eat this whole container with crackers. It's so good with crackers and wine :)
crown point, indianw
I want to know how I can get samples of this cheese it really good and my family just loves it with crackers grapes and wine around the holidays or just any time we feel like snacking.