BY ZIMECTERIN #29 in Large Pet Supplies

The gold standard in parasite control. Approved to eliminate more species and stages of equine parasites. For oral use in horses - one syringe given orally will treat up to 1250 lbs. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough product to treat 250 lb body weight. see more...

Jaci M.
Raleigh
Stay away from this at all costs!! This causes painful oral ulcers in horses, there are many products that are effective with the same ingredients that will not harm your horses.
Stephanie s.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This dewormer has been our go to for years now. It's cheap and works wonders. Our horses never got parasites of any kind. We always purchased ours from Tracter Supply Co. and I would purchase again as we always did! Merial Zimecterin Gold Dewormer Paste for Horses, 7.35gm
Julia S.
Flowery Branch, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our horse trainer uses this on all of the horses and she swears by it. The horses don't seem to mind it and it is a very effective med. All meds get pricey over time with the cost of continuously buying adding up BUT in the long run it's cheaper than a massive vet bill.
Alexia W.
I used to use this a lot and love it because it was so cheap and worked so well but after years of me first using it the worms within the horses have began to get immune to the ivermectim in this product (its happening all over the world with all horses) so now i choose to powerpac instead of use this product anymore, to keep my horses worm free!
Jen B.
Rolla, MO
My usual de-wormer. I've never had an issue with my horse feeling bad after administering this. I tried a gel brand and was not as happy with it...neither was my horse...must have tasted worse than this one which she doesn't seem to mind too much. Will continue to use this. Great product!
Mishy B.
Great product! Easy to use, my horse likes it and I don't have to worry about it causing colic like some brands. Good basic dewormer. I use at least 1 a year (I deworm 2-3 x a year)
Lucy P.
Nebraska
We use this as part of our yearly rotational worming program. And I am satisfied with its performance, I think it is slightly pricey but it's good quality.
Brittany M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a horrible product! I’ve seen and known horses who have passed away after the horrible symptoms they get after taking this! Don’t ever buy this!
Jamie P.
Estacada , OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this on a rotational basis for my 21 year old Quarter Horse. Simple, easy to use, has been around for forever. Will continue to buy.
Jill S.
Great product and easy to dose and administer to your equine pal. We have kept this in our deworming rotation for years now
Jade Y.
Do you think this product will work on my large dog?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does anyone use this on their horses?