Merial Ivomec Pour On Cattle Wormer, 250ml uploaded by Megan D.

BY MERIAL

Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
We've used this product on my dads cattle for years and have never had a problem with worms. Be sure to read the directions and only use it as its meant to be used. My brother got it on his hands once and it made him feel sick to his stomach. So not for use on humans obviously.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
I use this on my goats and chickens both. It takes very little to work. Gets rid of mites and lice so easily, will continue to use this product as it does exactly what it says. Please read directions before applying this product.
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Merial Ivomec is a must have! From small hobby farmers to larger operations this easy to use cattle wormer pours directly on feed. Making it easy to use and very effective at removing parasites. Moderate price as far as cattle products go.
Liz F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I rescued a dog from the Bahamas that had a problem with worms and the vet prescribed this to me. I have been using this product now for a year 1/2 and my dog has not had any worms since! Love it! Plus it lasts longer that any normal dewormer. Highly recommend this
Wendy B.
Rogue River , OR
I really like this product. The instructions are clean and the withdrawal time is clear and easy to understand for 4-H kids. I haven't had a problem with any of the Ivomec product.
Autumn D.
Boswell, OK
We've used this pour on for cattle.....hundreds of our cattle....and we've never had a problem with worms. Ivomec is recommended by our cattle supplier and other ranchers around us.
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
This stuff is great to give to your dogs for a heart guard! The vet recommended it to us but always double check before you give anything to your dogs!
Crystal B.
Seffner , FL
Ivomec pour cattle wormed is the best to buy for the cows we have Two young cows and this is what we use so easy just walk up and pour on
Gina S.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Ivomec pour on is a easy way to worm your cattle. Easy to use and reasonably price. Found at most farm supply companies.
M A.
This is So easy to use and it works great highly recommend to anyone will definitely continue to buy again and again
Trista K.
Akron, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
What is this for?
Karina P.
Elkhart, IN
How does this work or what is it for exactly?
Kate T.
Nevada, IA
How does this work exactly? I've never heard of this product before
Shelley G.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Is it common to worm cows by pouring wormer on them?
Maddie L.
What is this product used for?