BY MERIAL #95 in Flea & Tick Control

• What sizes of animals is this good for? I have a lot of dogs1 Answers
Kristina C.
Springfield, MA
I bought this for my fur baby Lucas who was suffering from fleas. It is a good product and we had good results. It took care of the fleas and he was no longer itching within a few days. I would recommend this brand we also use it fro our cats and we have always had positive results with it.
Savanté G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my dog felt better within a week. it helps tons. even when they go in the backyard and play for a long time they don't itch when they come back inside
Marcy C.
Fort Gibson , OK
This did not help my dog with fleas. She keep carrying them in on her anyway. I was displeased with paying for a medicine that did not work.
Cecilia V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I bought this before for my dog but I do not think they helped at all. I still ended up taking him to the vet.
Kaleigh C.
Lafayette, LA
Front line is a very good flea medicine. Many vets that I have been to either sell it or recommend it
emily n.
Louisville, KY
What sizes of animals is this good for? I have a lot of dogs