Merial Frontline Top Spot Flea and Tick Control for 23-to-44-Pound Dogs and Puppies, 6 Doses uploaded by Anastasya V.

BY MERIAL #51 in Flea & Tick Control

Kills adult fleas for up to three months. Fast-acting, Long-lasting, Waterproof, Prevents re-infestations, Convenient to use. Controls fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis, Kills all stages of 4 major ticks, including those that may carry Lyme disease. When you apply FRONTLINE TOP SPOT to your dog, it spreads through a unique process called translocation and is stored in the natural oils lying just beneath the coat of your dog. This provides your dog with protection against fleas and ticks for a month - even after frequent bathing (or as many as your dog will sit still for!). In fact, your dog can romp in the rain, splash in the surf and get soaked till their hearts content without losing protection against fleas and ticks. Unlike some other products which work only after fleas or ticks have bitten your dog, FRONTLINE TOP SPOT kills them shortly after contact. Your dog won't need separate flea and tick control products because FRONTLINE Top Spot gets the whole job done all by itself. Yet it's gentle enough to be used on puppies 8 weeks and older. Kills fleas up to three months and ticks for one month. Recommended once a month if pet has fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis. Remains effective even after bathing, water immersion, or exposure to sunlight. DO NOT reapply for 30 days. Guaranteed authentic, USA EPA approved see more...

Anastasya V.
Panama City, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This isnt what's in the photo but I wanted to tag a product either way because it is a Frontline Product. I've use this for fleas and ticks on my babies and it's worked amazingly.
Danielle S.
Proctorville , OH
Frontline is fantastic! I'm a RVT and I highly recommend it. I sometimes hear people saying that it doesn't "work for their pet" and I think that has to do with the way people apply it! Frontline must be applied TO THE SKIN by parting the hair so that the product can work with the oils of the animals skin. It will always be a favorite of mine.
kuku k.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Worked well for a while, and definitely stopped ticks, but doesn't work for fleas anymore. She still got them and vet said the fleas are very resistant to frontline now.
Gretchen B.
Manchester, MI
Its a great product and defiantly works but its supper expensive and I just cant afford it. Besides the price I love it and would use it every time.
Tessa H.
Antlers, OK
We use this for out dogs and it works which is the biggest plus but it's also affordable which is another huge plus!
Traci S.
Mine Hill, NJ
I do notice that whenever I forget a treatment I will find a tick on my dog...so I guess this works
Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
I personally like the Frontline Plus better, but this is the original and works!
Jennifer R.