BY MERIAL #47 in Flea & Tick Control

Cat Frontline Plus is easy-to-use and sold as a convenient 3 or 6 month supply. It is the #1 selling Flea & Tick control product. Feline Frontline Plus kills all stages of a flea and tick's life cycle for even faster control. Kills 100% of fleas & ticks within 48 hours. Waterproof protection lasts all month. Frontline and Frontline Plus for cats is approved for use on kittens over 8 weeks of age. Frontline Plus Feline kills all stages of a flea and tick's life cycle for even faster control. see more...

Ally S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great for our adult female cat, gets rid of the fleas and keeps them away with regular application. This formula does not irritate our cat and sometimes she can be quite sensitive to different products. The best part is it keeps the fleas away and kills the infestation.
Fenna B.
Akron, OH
This is simply the best flea prevention for my cats. I usually use this in the summer, because I like to take my indoor cats to the park on a leash. I find it to be super easy to apply and it works perfectly. When I'm using Frontline, I have no flea problems at all.
marissa r.
Terre Haute, IN
Ive been using frontline for a long time now and i can honestly say it works ive never had a problem and it doesn't seem to irritate my animals skin
erin m.
This works so well one summer my cat got fleas real bad and I stared using this and I haven't seen a flea or tick on him since .
Kimm V.
West Covina, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We used front line when we had indoor out door cats and it worked great. We've recommend it to friends and family as well.
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I used Front line when I lived in the south. I no longer use it, but i really liked it!
Crystal H.
Ortonville, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love Frontline! Works great in my house of 5 cats. Keeps fleas and tick away!