BY MERIAL

Protect your kitty from ticks and fleas with frontline plus for cats. It helps safeguard your feline friend from problems of bites, itching and other distress. the liquid formula is applied directly to your pets skin. It offers protection for a period of up to 1 month. Each frontline plus for cats pack provides 6 applications. For cats over 12 weeks and up. see more...

• What are some side effects with thos product? 1 Answers
  • I'd it okay to use this for kittens with fleas?1 Answers
  • Does this work better then advantage? I'm trying it now. ...1 Answers
Merial Frontline Plus for Cats - 6 applications
  • "It took a few months for no fleas to be around, but with vacuuming every day and applying it correctly by the vet's instructions, it seemed to go a lot quicker!" in 1 review
  • "I bought Frontline for him to make sure the unwanted fleas stayed away from the house, and it was definitely a sound investment." in 1 review
Abby W.
Bellingham
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This works wonders on my cat. He's an indoor outdoor cat so every so often he catches fleas. He's usually reluctant to take the medicine but the fleas are dead within a couple of days and he won't have fleas again for months.
Ally S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great for our adult female cat, gets rid of the fleas and keeps them away with regular application. This formula does not irritate our cat and sometimes she can be quite sensitive to different products. The best part is it keeps the fleas away and kills the infestation.
Amanda M.
Royersford, PA
My parents own two cats that go outside during the summer months; they use Frontline for them and have been using this product for years. I definitely recommend this product if you have an outdoor cat. They definitely appreciate it too! I own one cat and cannot afford the outdoor shots nor any flea medication, so he stays snuggled with me. However, one time he left the house and came back. I bought Frontline for him to make sure the unwanted fleas stayed away from the house, and it was definitely a sound investment. Though a little pricey, I would recommend owners of indoor cats to keep this product around for those unfortunate, 'just in case' events.
Emily C.
Peebles, OH
I would have given this an A last year, but I'm not sure if the formula was changed or if we just had really bad fleas this year. My dog and my (indoor) cats have had fleas all year. I put frontline on them every month and only bathe them with approved shampoos. It seems like it wears off after a couple of weeks. Still better than the other brands for dogs, though. Switched my cats to Revolution (flea & heartworm).
Holly G.
Mount Joy, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We have an indoor cat and ended up with fleas from a stray that was hanging around our house. With just one application of Frontline Plus we saw a difference. It took a few months for no fleas to be around, but with vacuuming every day and applying it correctly by the vet's instructions, it seemed to go a lot quicker! We now just apply it to him in the fall when the fleas are bad outside from the strays and we haven't had a problem since!
Hilary M.
When I've used this on my cats, it's worked well. They don't go outdoors, so I don't generally have to worry about flea protection. There have been times, though, when I've used flea protectors, and this is the one I always come back to. It's recommended by my vet and while it's more expensive, I find it to be worth it.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have used this on my cat every summer since he once had fleas more than 12 years ago, and since we began using it all has been well. He also does better with this brand than others-we once tried another kind and he had a bad reaction to the formula. This formula seems to be effective and relatively side effect free.
Joanna C.
Frontline used to be great, but we decided to try Frontline again on our cats and it just didn't work at all. Very disappointing because it is very expensive and used to be so good. Not sure if the ingredients have been changed. We don't recommend Frontline.
carla c.
New Britain, CT
Frontline works better then the cheaper brands. When I buy Frontline I know it is going to work. There was a time I did'nt know about Frontline yet, and I spent more money trying to kill flees for weeks then I would have if I just spent more and bought the better brand repellent and killer up front. To quote Kurt Vonnegut "you get what you pay for ".
Michelle R.
Norwalk, OH
I truly believe that Frontline products work the best! It works quick and keeps my household free and clear of any fleas, ticks, lice... you name it! It is surely worth spending more on!!
DONNA V.
Do they really work? I am using another brand and not happy with the results...Thanks
Norina L.
Drexel Hill, PA
What are some side effects with thos product?
Kathy M.
Vernon, TX
Does this work better then advantage? I'm trying it now. Is it worth the price? I just want fleas gone!
emily n.
Louisville, KY
I'd it okay to use this for kittens with fleas?

Walmart