BY MERIAL #14 in Health & Grooming

Protect your kitty from ticks and fleas with frontline plus for cats. It helps safeguard your feline friend from problems of bites, itching and other distress. the liquid formula is applied directly to your pets skin. It offers protection for a period of up to 1 month. Each frontline plus for cats pack provides 6 applications. For cats over 12 weeks and up. see more...

• What are some side effects with thos product? 1 Answers
  • I'd it okay to use this for kittens with fleas?1 Answers
  • Does this work better then advantage? I'm trying it now. Is it wo...1 Answers
Merial Frontline Plus for Cats - 6 applications
  • "I bought Frontline for him to make sure the unwanted fleas stayed away from the house, and it was definitely a sound investment." in 1 review
  • "It took a few months for no fleas to be around, but with vacuuming every day and applying it correctly by the vet's instructions, it seemed to go a lot quicker!" in 1 review
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Doesn't work. Not killing fleas or even stopping them. Really needs to be fixed.
Abby W.
Abby W.
Bellingham
This works wonders on my cat. He's an indoor outdoor cat so every so often he catches fleas. He's usually reluctant to take the medicine but the fleas are dead within a couple of days and he won't have fleas again for months.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pet Lover Expert
Great, safe product. Safe for households with children or other pets. Easy to apply, and effective in treating and preventing infestations.
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
Frontline used to be great, but we decided to try Frontline again on our cats and it just didn't work at all. Very disappointing because it is very expensive and used to be so good. Not sure if the ingredients have been changed. We don't recommend Frontline.
Zaire A.
Zaire A.
Richmond, VA
My cat is an inside cats but loves to wander outside. We noticed his ears started to itch really bad and we were recommend from the vet to use this. Immediately noticed all itching and scratching ceased. He also have allergies
Michele P.
Michele P.
Plattsburgh, NY
I have always used frontline plus for my cats. As long as you remember to give this to them monthly you will not have a flea problem. Make sure to put the application behind their head at the nap of their head.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Chillicothe, OH
This did not kill any fleas on my cat. I had used it a couple of years before on a different cat and it worked fine. I wonder if the formula has changed. I would no longer recommend it.
Arika B.
Arika B.
Wichita, KS
I would recommend using the organic topical oils instead of this product. They are much safer for and more effective for pets.
lacey d.
lacey d.
Galesburg, IL
Ive tried many things to keep fleas off of my cats and this is the only thing that has worked!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
New Bedford, MA
I love this it really works for my 2 cats never had a flee on them.when using this brand
Norina L.
Norina L.
Drexel Hill, PA
What are some side effects with thos product?
emily n.
emily n.
Louisville, KY
I'd it okay to use this for kittens with fleas?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Vernon, TX
Does this work better then advantage? I'm trying it now. Is it worth the price? I just want fleas gone!
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Do they really work? I am using another brand and not happy with the results...Thanks