MEREK DAVIS COM, LLC Mextures

by MEREK DAVIS COM, LLC

Featured in Cosmopolitan Magazine, Men's Journal, Mashable, CNET, Uncrate, Cult of Mac, Fstoppers, AppAdvice and more. Mextures is the best app for applying film grain, textures, light leaks and beautiful gradients to your images in seconds. No app is faster. And with our revolutionary non-destructive workflow, you can can make changes at any time during your editing process, fine tune your edits with photo adjustments and then save and share your style for future use. - 130+ Original Textures - Tons of analog light leaks, gritty and grainy film textures, dusty vintage film scans, tasteful grunge, and perfectly tuned gradients. A lot of our original textures are created from actual film scans using various cameras, and a multitude of other natural elements. Because this app was designed by photographers for photographers, each one of these textures is what we use in our workflow. No filler. No fluff. - Now in 2.0: Polish - Adjust your photos with precise finesse. With powerful tools such as exposure, contrast, tint, white balance, fade, black and white, highlights/shadows, sharpness, and saturation. Included are 26 presets that emulate popular film and processing techniques. It introduces a forgotten element in iPhone editing. - Formula Manager - Once you've created a custom edit you love, you can save it for future use with Formulas. Save as many formulas as you'd like and evolve a style that's uniquely yours. And new for 2.0, with our new formula manager you can share your formulas as well as import formulas shared by others. We're also excited to showcase 17 incredible iPhoneographers who have created over 130 custom formulas. - Infinite Layers - Stack a virtually unlimited number of layers for beautiful blending effects. You can change any edit you do at any time. Change the texture, blend mode, or rotation of a layer even if you added it 30 steps ago. Tweak each adjustment setting anytime during your editing process. - Inspiration Feed - Get inspiration right in the app with a curated feed of some of the best photographers using Mextures. Get connected instantly to their Instagram Feeds Tag your images in with #Mextures on Instagram and Tumblr. Suggestions or Questions? Reach us personally! mextures.com twitter.com/mextures facebook.com/mextures

Is this app worth the cost?
Start your review of MEREK DAVIS COM, LLC Mextures!
How would you rate this product?
Leslie S.
Techie Expert Level 3
I bought this app early last year and its effects on landmarks and backgrounds is amazing. Totally worth it.
Cenon M.
Rio Vista, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
This app really enhances my photos. I've used it to edit my Facebook photos, Instagram photos and various social media websites. I have numerous filters and ways to customize/enhance your photos. The app has more options and ways to customize your photos.
Yoon K.
Birmingham AL
One of the best apps out there for creatives in photography. I absolutely adore the function and intuitive UI. You can create a stunning image with this app with the available features and layers. Allows you to save your "formulas" so you can recreate the look of an image you may create and want to use again. Highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...