BeautyFaceFace Makeupnone
Mereadesso Tinted All-In-One Moisturizer - Travel Size

Mereadesso Tinted All-In-One Moisturizer - Travel Size

by none

We're already a one-woman cheering section for Mereadesso original All-in-One formula, which acts as moisturizer, toner, primer, and eye cream. So you can guess how we feel (we'll give you a hint: thrilled) about this version, which extends its already-impressive reach to yet another step of our routine: foundation. The tinted formula evens out our skintone with buildable coverage-in addition to reducing redness, moisturizing, and combating aging like the original. This

Has anyone else tried out this product? I tried it and it's quite pigmented so a little goes a long way but I find it's not easy to spread... Anyone else have this problem?
Start your review of Mereadesso Tinted All-In-One Moisturizer - Travel Size!
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
So I have a non tinted version of this, and I adore it. I received it in a beauty box at some point. Says it's a moisturizer, eye cream, toner and primer. I use it as a primer/ moisturizer in the morning and I love it for my oily skin! It leaves a sticky feel to the skin so I assume you have to use it under makeup but it works so well!
Meagan H.
London, ON
These are not to bad to add to your make up bag while travelling. It has a moisturizing concealer base and does cover if you apply enough of it.
Synthia I.
Montreal, MN
I received this in my topbox. It only comes in one colour that would definitely not work for all complexions. Would work more on light-medium to medium skin tones. The coverage is really sheer but it does stay on my face all day long. My skin looks less oily at the end of the day. I will probably not buy it again though because of the smell. It does smell really bad and strong.