BeautyEyeEyeshadowMerchandise
8648441 Colormates Eye Lash Kits Bold

Merchandise 8648441 Colormates Eye Lash Kits Bold

by Merchandise

Everyone actually loves to be fit in all aspects of health and beauty. Exercising every day keeps us maintain our fitness weight scales and body fat. Maintaining our fitness makes us even more confident happy and leads us to live healthy life. By using these products everyone can feel the real capability and strength in them. These products are named for its quality durability and stability. N/A. Features Colormates Eye Lash Kits Bold

I need new tabs hahaha. If this product is good??
Start your review of Merchandise 8648441 Colormates Eye Lash Kits Bold!
 Chelsea A.
Bangor, ME
Im surprised for only at dollar at the Dollar Tree they have a good quality. They look great on and the glue holds strong thru the whole day, even slept with them on. (oops) There very cute and super long. I had to trim mine they were a little to big on my lid. I'm for sure going to stock up on these. Perfect lashes for beginners.
Salina M.
Phoenix, AZ
Merchandise 8648441 Colormates Eye Lash Kits Bold uploaded by Salina M.
Merchandise 8648441 Colormates Eye Lash Kits Bold uploaded by Salina M.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
These eyelashes work so good the packaging is cute I got these at Dollar Tree I wanted to try it out and the length and the size of these eyelashes are perfect you could use these eyelashes with any eye look 😊 They feel perfect on your eyes there not to soft or to thick its perfect I will definitely be purchasing More Of these eyelashes.
Kaitlyn  M.
Merchandise 8648441 Colormates Eye Lash Kits Bold uploaded by Kaitlyn  M.
Merchandise 8648441 Colormates Eye Lash Kits Bold uploaded by Kaitlyn  M.
You MUST go out and buy these lashes! I found mine at our local Dollar Tree and had just bought them for a Halloween look I was doing on s friend. At first glance they look well not good at all. But if you take an eyebrown spoolie and fluff them up they look STUNNING. They are only a dollar a pair which is AMAZING!! I'm blown away by these lashes they are a hidden gem for sure!
Charmaine S.
Milton, FL
I literally bought a full case of these. These were my go to for a very long time. I still grab for them time to time. Again these are only $1 each! They look amazing on. Very dramatic..
✨💎Emerald💎✨ G.
Casper
Lashes were so noticeably fake would not fit on my eye right now matter how I cut them and are always irritating I would not recommend these lashes to others
Kaitlin V.
Youngstown, OH
Merchandise 8648441 Colormates Eye Lash Kits Bold uploaded by Kaitlin V.
I used these for my best friend for her job at a haunted house for Halloween and they were the perfect last touch of her dollish makeup look
Margarita R.
Corona, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
Lo que tengo que decir de esta pestaña es , que me gustaría usarla ya que el rostro le cambia y porque me han dicho que está marca es buena.
member-f990c
Merchandise 8648441 Colormates Eye Lash Kits Bold uploaded by member-f990c
The lashes look great but the glue is chunky and not good at all. I could not get these on whatsoever but i will have to save up for some actual lash glue.
Amanda S.
Antioch, CA
I don’t care for the type of lashes as I prefer a more natural look. They do work well and stay on like their supposed to. These would be great for holloween!
Brenda S.
Love these. Very comfortable and love how they look on me. Easy to apply. Price is affordable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...