Merchandise 7425473 Airbrush Legs Spray Beige & Glow uploaded by Maria A.

BY MERCHANDISE

Features Stays fresh and natural looking all day Covers freckles veins and imperfections Helps stimulate micro-circulation for healthier and firmer looking legs and feet Water and transfer resistant Color - Beige & Glow Pack of 2 Ingredients Isobutane cyclopentasiloxane aqua/water/eau peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone talc polyglyceryl-4 oleate c18-36 acid triglyceride dipropylene glycol propylene glycol panthenol silica silylate sodium chloride gluconolactone disteardimonium hectorite peg-8 propylene glycol cocoate dimethicone dimethicone crosspolymer propylparaben methylparaben sodium benzoate tocopheryl acetate hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer salvia officinalis (sage) oil salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract propylene carbonate glycerin phenoxyethanol calcium gluconate silica magnesium ascorbyl phosphate ethylparaben butylparaben isobutylparaben palmaria palmata extract [may contain/peut contenir/+/-:titanium dioxide (ci 77891) iron oxides ( ci 77492 ci 77491 ci 77499) mica]. see more...

Donna P.
Donna P.
Monroe, GA
Wow! Life changer for a super pale girl! I have never been a big fan of spray tans or self tanners because you need to use them last minute, but if they turn out blotchy or sketchy, you can't get them off quickly! I sprayed my entire body (right up to my chin) for a formal event. It took about 2 minutes to dry and then I put on my dress. My skin was glowing and tan. Amazing!! My mom came over and saw it, then took it home to use herself. We will both be purchasing again.
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I really like this product I've used it before in medium I believe, I had to use it lightly and from 12 inches away or it would make me too dark. I'm not sure why I picked up this shade though I try to stay away from anything beige because i have warm yellow undertones and beige tends to make my skin look ashy, I'm light medium but I still use this very lightly. Planning on getting the medium tone again after I'm done with this one.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Floresville, TX
I saw this in store and decided to give it a try and boy was I surprised! It sprayed on and dried within minutes which was great because I was going to a wedding. It covered my blemishes and spider veins as promised. Easy to wash off and didn't stain my pretty dress. Will be buying this again soon.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Decided to give this a try for a wedding I had to attend. I couldn't believe how well it stayed and dried! Love it!