MakeupEye MakeupMascaraMerchandise
47851424 Loreal Voluminous Mascara, 310 Blackest Black

Merchandise 47851424 Loreal Voluminous Mascara, 310 Blackest Black

by Merchandise

Voluminous Original Mascara is uniquely formulated to resist clumping and build lashes up to 5X their natural thickness. The Volume Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes for a full and dramatic...

Absolutely love, but is it supposed to flake easily or did I get an old tubeMerchandise 47851424 Loreal Voluminous Mascara, 310 Blackest Black ?
Been hearing a lot about this mascara anyone tried it ? After curling your lashes does it help to keep them curled? Does this en longer your lashes?
Is it waterproof? Can you wear it for more than 3 hours without it smearing?
Start your review of Merchandise 47851424 Loreal Voluminous Mascara, 310 Blackest Black!
Lourdes V.
Rochester, NY
Merchandise 47851424 Loreal Voluminous Mascara, 310 Blackest Black uploaded by Lourdes V.
I used almost every day. Make my lashes full and thicker. I love Blackest black make my lashes so dramatic Always buy it and recommend this mascara
Jennifer S.
Sacramento, CA
Merchandise 47851424 Loreal Voluminous Mascara, 310 Blackest Black uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Target
Best drug store brand in my opinion. It’s still my “go to” mascara as well as my girls. Price is right and helps those lashes pop.
Abbey R.
Millbrook, AL
Merchandise 47851424 Loreal Voluminous Mascara, 310 Blackest Black uploaded by Abbey R.
Purchased at: CVS
This is the greatest drug store mascara I’ve tried. It’s a dark black, adds tons of volume and length, and is completely buildable. Super affordable and worth the small amount of money for sure.
Emmy M.
Apex, NC
Merchandise 47851424 Loreal Voluminous Mascara, 310 Blackest Black uploaded by Emmy M.
Purchased at: Target
So this mascara is super affordable and works wonders. As seen in the photo I have super light barely there eyelashes. This mascara fixes that and adds so much volume. It's like a slight falsies look without the headache. It is harder to wash off -- so get a good eye make up remover too. I will buy this again.
Kelsey H.
Corp Christi, TX
Merchandise 47851424 Loreal Voluminous Mascara, 310 Blackest Black uploaded by Kelsey H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great mascara. I get so much volume just from 2 coats. It goes on smooth and last all day. I don’t have any issue with clumping or smudges. It is also very affordable. I would recommend and buy again.
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
Merchandise 47851424 Loreal Voluminous Mascara, 310 Blackest Black uploaded by Kimberly T.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this mascara. It is super black which makes my blue eyes pop. It isn’t clumpy and I even wear it for workouts. When I workout I love to wear spf, mascara, and lip gloss. I know. I’m a weirdo. It just makes me feel a little more awake. Such a great mascara for the price.
Luciana B.
Great Falls, VA
Merchandise 47851424 Loreal Voluminous Mascara, 310 Blackest Black uploaded by Luciana B.
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE this mascara. I purchased it in carbon black shade. It makes # my eyelashes (my favorite thing to highlight) really stand out. It makes them look long and arched without the need of any other product.
Elin P.
Taylorsville, UT
Merchandise 47851424 Loreal Voluminous Mascara, 310 Blackest Black uploaded by Elin P.
Purchased at: Walmart
L'Oral Voluminous Original Mascara, está formulada para resistir la formación de grumos, mantener las pestañas suaves y construir pestañas hasta 5 veces su grosor natural, dejando las pestañas flexibles y suaves al tacto. El empaque puede variar. Llevo años usandola, me gusta porque crea en mí unas pestañas atrevidas y con un volumen que separa y construye cada pestaña. La amo.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
Merchandise 47851424 Loreal Voluminous Mascara, 310 Blackest Black uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a really great and affordable mascara! L’Oréal and Maybelline are my two favorite drug store mascara brands and this one doesn’t disappoint. The brush itself is long and straight, which I find most convent for coating all of my lashes. You don’t get a curl at all really, but this mascara provides great length. I like the carbon black shade, it’s perfect. The formula is great, not too dry or thick. You can get this mascara on Amazon for $6.84 or at pretty much any store and I highly recommend it!!!
Mely C.
Merchandise 47851424 Loreal Voluminous Mascara, 310 Blackest Black uploaded by Mely C.
Purchased at: CVS
I have been buying this product for about two years and it has fumigated me wonderfully. I have no need to use false eyelashes because it gives my lashes everything they need length and volume
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ari L.
Los Angeles
il y a 10 mois
Samantha R. il y a 7 mois
This is one of the mascaras I have found that does not clump my lashes.