Merchandise 1867644 Vicks Vapour Rub 0.45 oz uploaded by Iqra S.

BY MERCHANDISE

Everyone actually loves to be fit in all aspects of health and beauty. Exercising every day keeps us maintain our fitness weight scales and body fat. Maintaining our fitness makes us even more confident happy and leads us to live healthy life. By using these products everyone can feel the real capability and strength in them. These products are named for its quality durability and stability. Features Vicks Vapour Rub Specifications Capacity: 0.45 oz see more...

Iqra S.
East Ham
I love this!! It has helped me ever since I had a soar throat. If your really ill you can get steamed water mixed with vapour rub in a bowl and put your face close to it and put a cloth or a towel on your head and it will make you feel so much better.Can't say it to buy more!
Chloe H.
This is the best stuff I’ve ever used in my life, so good and helps sooth you for falling asleep by opening your nose. Smells so minty and enjoyable, easy to apply and easy to use time and time again
Anaya N.
Princes Town
Merchandise 1867644 Vicks Vapour Rub 0.45 oz this is a great product. It is loved by all members of my family, both young and old. Excellent for clearing congested sinuses, soothing painful areas or just inhaling the scent to contain a nauseous stomach. Applying this product before bed, gives the best night rest. Apart from being soothing and relaxing, this container makes it travel friendly, so it's perfect for on the go.
Lucy C.
worcester
Vicks has done wonders for me y daughter it helps her breathe easy at night and I can get it from drug store or pharmacy fairly cheap Vicks is the way forward