Merax All Purpose Fold-in-Half Table in Grey uploaded by Brenda V.Merax All Purpose Fold-in-Half Table in Grey uploaded by Kaitlin E.

BY MERAX

Features: -Grey finish. -HDPE construction. -All purpose. -Folds in half. -Portable in nature. -Holds up to 200 lbs. -Can be used in kitchen, office, game room, garage, etc. -Assembly required. see more...

Cassie A.
Melbourne, KY
Purchased four of these and they hold up great! You can use them for multiple purposes such as cook out, yard sale etc. extremely durable and sturdy! East to fold up and fits into any size car just five! We use these multiple times a year!
Edith V.
Brownsville, TX
The fact that it folds in half makes it easier to store and to carry to different locations. I've used mine at the beach, the park, my backyard, pretty much anywhere. The only down fall is the legs tend to get hard and stuck after a while. That makes it difficult to fold in half and store or carry around.
Carlee B.
Ephrata
My husband and I like to take this table to sporting events for beer pong or just to place food on. I love that it folds and is easy to transport. It is rather lightweight as well.
Morgan m.
This is a very sturdy and reliably table! Can be used to hold almost any thing ... And for the younger crowd , its great for beer pong ! Lol please drink responsibly !
Jaqueline L.
Katy, Tx
This is a must have they are so easy to carry around, and store. They are not heavily and easy to put together. We love this item.
Shawn B.
I have multiple tables like this and in various sizes. Whether I need them indoors, outdoors or to travel with they come in hand
Coni F.
Lathrop, CA
Very sturdy table. Folds in half so it's easy to transport and store. I am currently using it as my craft table
Kelly L.