Meow MixA Tender Favorites Variety Pack Cat Food uploaded by Jessica S.

BY MEOW MIX #75 in Cat Food

Meow Mix Tender Favorites Variety Pack has the perfect mix of tastes for every cat. Explore all the varieties and discover NEW tastes your cat will love. Features: A Variety of flavors to excite your finicky felines taste buds! Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult Cats Flavor: Variety Pack; Real Tuna & Whole Shrimp, Real Chicken & Liver and Real Chicken & Beef in Sauce Primary Ingredient: Real Tuna & Whole Shrimp; Tuna. Real Chicken & Liver; Fish Broth. Real Chicken & Beef; Fish Broth. Package Weight: 12 - 2.75 oz (78 g) cups Feeding Instructions: Feed adult cats 2 to 3 cups (2.75 oz. per cup) per 4.5 pounds of body weight daily. Kittens eat up to twice as much per pound of body weight as an adult. Ingredients for Real Tuna & Whole Shrimp in Sauce: Tuna, Fish Broth, Ocean Fish, Shrimp, Vegetable Oil, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Tricalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Salt, Calcium Sulfate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex [source of Vitamin K Activity]), Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Sodium Nitrite (to promote color retention), Canthaxanthin (color) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) - 12.0% Crude Fat (min.) - 1.8% Crude Fiber (max.) - 1.5% Moisture (max.) - 82.0% Ash (max.) - 3.0% Taurine (min.) - 0.05% Ingredients for Real Chicken & Liver in Sauce: Fish Broth, Tuna, Chicken, Chicken Liver, Wheat Gluten, Food Starch, Calcium Sulfate, Sugar, Poultry Heart, Dried Egg Product, Salt, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Nat see more...

Leslie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I like the variety that is in these. My cat doesn't seem to like the flavors very much. We've tried all four on her and she no matter what turns her nose up at them for some reason. I don't know if it's the brand or if it's the fact that it's a single single serving bowl. She just doesn't seem to be satisfied with one of these. She never eats all of it. I think it's great for animals that may be on a diet.
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The stray cats I feed like this variety because the pieces are bigger. It allows them to crunch them a bit. Also, one of my strays has issues eating in that he opens his mouth way too wide every time, and food falls out. The larger chunks tend to stick to his tongue better, keeping it inside for his next chomp that allows him to finally eat it. And the price can't be beat. Granted, it is not the BEST nutrition-wise. But it isn't bad, and for my sake (strays and feral cats) it is exactly what I am looking for. I'm not going to be spending a fortune on them to get them the gourmet food.
ShoShawna H.
Saltsburg, PA
My cat goes crazy when he hears one of these cans opening up. I think it has better ingredients than most other brands. My cat is a mixed breed but seems to be very picky on what he eats so I’m glad to have found something I can treat him with that he actually enjoys.
Luna M.
To small of a portion for my cat. she eats a lot more then these offer being a farm cat. But overall its a good idea. would choose this one compared to any alternative. There not really any pros or cons on this product. Probably would purchase again.
Jenny Z.
So many flavors that my cats love!! Most importantly it was so easy to serve. The meat was already cut up into pieces and my cats loved the juices the most. Fair price if in bulk. Definitely would buy it again. My cats favorite wet food.
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these! They are a good deal and the size of the canned food last me at least two servings for him. The only thing I wish is that they had a parent that did not include seafood. See if it seems to bug my cat stomach
lissa r.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is a big fan of these. I don't like leaving her only dry food while I'm at work so she's accustomed to having some wet food for breakfast every day and the cups are perfect for quick pouring and disposing when I'm short on time vs canned food and scooping out enough that wont sit there and go to waste getting all hard plus having to store away what I didn't pour out and put away in fridge.
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I always get the box of different types just in case one cat liked a different one or so they have a little variety. I used to love the theme song to meow mix. they are good priced for their products and they have a good variety.
Aja M.
Pittsburgh , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I only get my cats wet food once a week so this variety pack lasts me a really long time. it’s nice that it’s an expensive. My cats love it. One container I split between three cats and it fills all three of them up
Rose S.
massillon, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats aren’t very big fans of fish so we get them the meat flavored kind. It smells like cat food and doesn’t smell the greatest but the cats love it and know exactly what is going on when you open the can. They are only allowed to have soft food when they are getting medicine or special times through the year so they don’t get sick.