Meow Mix Tender Favorites With Real Tuna & Whole Shrimp in Sauce Wet Cat Food, 2.75-Ounce Cups (Pack of 12) uploaded by Ramonita R.

BY MEOW MIX #1 in Cat Food

Tasty real tuna and shrimp flavors in one cup Healthy blend of wholesome proteins and vitamins Balanced for 100% complete nutrition for kittens and adult maintenance Sealed in a stay-fresh easy-open cup to lock in natural juices and flavors see more...

Ashley-Nicole S.
Enterprise
My cat will not eat wet food other than this brand and this specific flavor. Ever since he was a kitten, he has preferred dry food over wet food. When Meow Mix came out with wet food, they gave samples in the bags of dry food, and we gave it a go. He loved it. So now, I give him wet food as a treat or when I need to give him a flea pill. Great price if you buy them individually, but a better deal to buy the box because you pay less than 55 cents per cup.
Johanna S.
I’m really loving these simple servings only because I have two cats. Makes dividing there food easy. Now the actual feedback I’m getting from the cats is they’re enjoying it more as a topper to there normal food. My one cat it’s hard to get him to eat dry but he eats the hairball formula or he vomits everywhere. He doesn’t notice it with this on top and he gets it down good.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats loved this cat food. They ran to it and ate it up and begged for more when they were done. My cats love real tuna and chicken pieces so the fact that this wet cat food is made up of stuff like that, they probably thought they were getting a feast. I usually buy dry cat food but this is what I get them when I can tell that they want something different.
Roberta E.
Slater
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This meow mix single pack was pretty good. My cat ate the whole thing in about 30 seconds. When you open it the product looks like canned tuna, or chunks of chicken in gravy. The smell isn't too bad, considering some of the other brands that smell like poo. I would recommend you let your cat try this he/she will be happy.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I wanted to love this product because it'd be a simple meal for the two cats.  They were reasonably priced (less than 60 cents per cup) and the cats seemed to eat them up quickly.  Both times I fed them to my cats the one cat got ill.  I think his stomach just doesn't agree with these.  The other cat does fine with them.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty loves these! He really gets them as treats because he has his favorite dry food 24/7 . He eats all the flavors and doesn't get upset stomach or anything and I love that he gets so happy over these cans opening!
Paige B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves meow mix! She mostly likes the broth of the wet food. My cat is a calico cat and is a picky eater. If she only licks the broth and doesn't eat the food chunks, then it isn't the best. The food did meet my cats expectations. I would highly recommend to others.
Tiffany H.
Meadville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats really seemed to like this wet food. They arent super picky eaters either though. This product actually exceeded my expectations for a wet cat food.I would say the only con is that it really makes the cats poop very very moist and that's not always what we kitty parents want.
Courtney M.
Weedsport , NY
My cat loves this! She has an intestinal disorder and I am able to mix her medicine into this food. She doesn’t even know the medicine is in there because she is too busy enjoying the food. I buy it in 12 cup boxes and usually only give her about 1/3 of the cup at a time. We supplement with a prescription dry food.
Karin S.
Pawtucket, RI
Wow!! Our 4 year old mackrel tabby is a very picky eater and this is the only kind of wet food he will eat. We have bought all the flavors and he loves them all. We buy him these all the time and will keep buying these for him years to come.