Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodMeow Mix
Meow Mix Tender Favorites With Real Tuna & Whole Shrimp in Sauce

Meow Mix® Tender Favorites® With Real Tuna & Whole Shrimp in Sauce

by Meow Mix

Make your furry little friend's mealtime easy with the Meow Mix Tender Favorites Wet Cat Food. The cat food comes in delectable flavors that your cat will love and you'll be glad to give your cat a balanced meal. Even for the pickiest of kitties, happiness starts with a Meow Mix mealtime - just peel, pour, and watch them purr for more!

Does anyone else have cats that seem to get more hairballs or cats throwing-up after they’ve eaten this specific variety? Only seems to happen to the cups with tuna in them, but with two separate cats!?!?!
Those of you with pets, do you look up what the best food for your cat is or do you just buy the cheapest stuff? I have been doing research on my fur babies food. I have found that most companies are selling food that can actually harm your pet more than it can help.
Do your cats enjoy eating this?
Start your review of Meow Mix® Tender Favorites® With Real Tuna & Whole Shrimp in Sauce!
sabrina T.
San Diego, CA
Meow Mix® Tender Favorites® With Real Tuna & Whole Shrimp in Sauce uploaded by sabrina T.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cats LOVE this stuff and specifically this flavor! Between the 3 of them, they inhale a cup of this in about 5 seconds flat. A cup is smaller than a traditional can of cat food but, by their reaction, it tastes a heck of a lot better! #catlove #furryfriends
April W.
Meow Mix® Tender Favorites® With Real Tuna & Whole Shrimp in Sauce uploaded by April W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Meow Mix® Tender Favorites® With Real Tuna & Whole Shrimp in Sauce my cat tore it up he loves it he loves the sea food flavors he begs for it he loves the seafood better then the others only improvement they need to be bigger it did meet all my expectations i just wish it was bigger yes i buy again i recommend it to other cat owners #meowmix #influencer #voxbox #views #unboxing [email protected]
Sarah  S.
Omaha, NE
Meow Mix® Tender Favorites® With Real Tuna & Whole Shrimp in Sauce uploaded by Sarah  S.
My cat is a brand cat I guess he only likes Meow Mix. I can't give him any other type of foods dry or wet he only wants Mix won't even do tuna out of the can LOL
Elena  P.
Meow Mix® Tender Favorites® With Real Tuna & Whole Shrimp in Sauce uploaded by Elena  P.
My cat absolutely loves this. It is very juicy, has chunks of tuna and shrimp. It smells good. And the price is really good. We keep buying it, as it is our favorite food of our cat.
Alina U.
This meow mix is my twinkletoes' favorite wet food. I love that they are in plastic cups and you don't have to put it in a separate bowl. Yes the food smells super fishy but what cat doesnt like that. The portion size isn't to big and there's never any left overs.
Jennat E.
Palm Bay
My cats are so picky I swear!!!!!!! They won’t eat any cat food other than than this brand and this flavor. One of my cats literally tries to crawl up my pants cause she’s so impatient. Definitely recommending.
Brittney H.
Chillicothe, OH
My cat LOVESSSSSS SHRIMP WET FOOD! He goes to town on it!!!! I give it to him once a day
Laura W.
Denver, CO
When I put this out I have to put it in separate bowls in separate rooms so the smaller kitty gets some!
Nadeshda L.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Meow Mix® Tender Favorites® With Real Tuna & Whole Shrimp in Sauce uploaded by Nadeshda L.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Omg, my cats absolutely love this wet food! The price is really good and the quality of food is awesome! This is my number one food to go to! My British Shorthair are picky and they love this!
Josie C.
foster, mo
Sooo I wanna have fun with you and you guys are gonna be fun and I know and you know I’m gonna I was just born and
Ask a question to the Influenster community...