Meow Mix Tender Favorites with Real Tuna and Egg in Sauce Wet Cat Food, 2.75-Ounce Cup

BY MEOW MIX #71 in Cat Food

Meow Mix Tender Favorites with Real Tuna and Egg in Sauce gives your cat a classic combination of tastes in a delicious sauce. Each flavorful cup is fortified with vitamins and minerals to help keep your cat vibrant and healthy. With wholesome ingredients and the tasty flavor of real fish, it's no wonder cats ask for Meow Mix by name! see more...

Sarahnae A.
Grand Blanc
My barn cats loved this. I split one pack between two cats to supplement during the winter when they can’t go an hunt was much. Definitely worth the price, and I love that it’s in a plastic container and not metal considering my dogs like to lick out the rest of what’s in there and the metal containers cut them.
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is one of those cat foods I buy when I run out of the dry food and I have to go to my local grocery store to get a nights worth of food.. so I guess it's kind of like a treat for my cat. My cat seriously loves this canned food though, the second I even take it out of the bag and she sees the can she already starts purring and rubbing my leg I know cats can eat too but damn she eats it within a minute she really loves this and it's quite convenient for me whenever I need an option that isn't my usual for when I don't have my normal cat food
Michelle B.
Wheeling, WV
Perfect size portion for my cat! He is a hog so of course he would n could eat 10 in a sitting but I try to smart portion his foods to him and this is a huge help as it's already perfectly portioned! He loves the different flavors available and scarfs it up!!
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
I just recently started my cat back onto wet cat food because I got a free sample and a coupon for a free pack. Boy that was a mistake because she LOVES them and expects it all of the time instead of once a day! She personally like the beef/chicken ones. The seafood ones don't mix well. I hope they come out with more beef/chicken varieties without seafood in them.
avenise m.
Bronx
This product is the best when you have small kitty my kitty love it he won't stop eating the moist one he was getting really big fast I put him on the dry so that why I give it 5 star
Miranda T.
opp
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very picky can but he seems to love this stuff and is all he’ll eat so if your car is picky just pick some of this stuff up and give it shot maybe you’re fur baby will love it !!
Whitney P.
Wichita Falls
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats absolutely love this stuff. They literally sir and wait to get this meal at the same time every single day. And if it's not there, they act out! Which is kinda funny, but just goes to show how good this stuff is to them! I always try my best to keep it stocked!
Abby R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cat really enjoys this type of wet food with egg, but beware. Feeding your pets this type of food with egg component, or at least ours, will make them have gas.
Angela W.
Bardstown, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves Meow Mix wet cat food. I enjoy offering her so many different flavors, so she isn’t eating the same food every day. The price is very reasonable and I can always get them on sale at local stores when I buy multiple.
Denise C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this brand of cat food. They always get so excited to see me opening the packaging, they just meow so much and run all around me. I think one is enough for two cats so that’s good. I would definitely buy this again